LOL this website http://www.3am.co.uk/nme-awards-muses-matt-bellamy-says-very-rude-word---video/26385/

Matt obviously swears a hell of alot more than they think, they must've been too busy living in their cave, reading articles about The X Factor to notice. :chuckle:

Haha! The tabloids don't have a clue. They're finally realising that Matt has a character of his own, and it's not necessarily that timid, love sick, bowing down to fantastic and beautiful hollywood film star, goody goody they've been painting! :LOL:

I love how he says "I don't really think that, I think he's a great man" about Rupert Murdoch! Liar! :LOL:

The picture for NME.com's current top headline :LOL:. Think they summed up the video quite well. http://www.nme.com/home

:LOL: Yeah, not quite what anyone would be expecting. Just watched it for the third time and love it more and more each time. :D Great, funny interview. :D I love that Matt wanted to spend $100,000 on a UFO so it would blow everyone away but we ended up with an inflated balloon! :LOL: So he's heading for greatness but it's taking him a long time to get there! :LOL: :LOL:

That NME interview was classic comedy, with drunk matt. Matt Sais f... O.." Dom you c...' so Dom sticks the award up his nose. Then matt sais" who do you think you are, and matt has a point there, ha ha. And dom just smiles and sais easy, trying to keep it together. Another hilarious bit is when he sais this award is voted for by the fans, not the industries who think they know everything, when they don't . Ha ha way to go matt. I just love Dom for being so cool , while drinking a beer. B..... Funny.

:erm: What's that about? I don't get it.

"not that sexy, but it's an off". Awwww Dom. He's always so laid back isn't he? :happy:

Its not about anything, I was teasing Dore. Personally I don't find Dom attractive but I'm aware that I'm in the Muse section of the board where a remark such as "he looks like a startled frog" may cause offence. I was attempting to be diplomatic :) He's a lovely person without a doubt, but it's a mystery to me what's considered "sexy" in these awards. Like you, though, I love the fact that he was so modest and laid back about it :happy:

WHAT!?

:LOL: Seriously, my Mum lives in one of these kind of "ex pat communities" near Torreveja and the people who've retired over there, don't bother learning Spanish and just go to British cafes just make me very sad and embarrassed :facepalm: And all my mum's friends wear leopard print. Fact.

Archived