Well im in the street team promoting MUSE right now and here are some of the dates availlable!!!

Sat 07.24.04 West Palm Beach, FL Sound Advice Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Sun 07.25.04 Tampa, FL Tampa Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Wed 07.28.04 Nashville, TN Starwood Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Thu 07.29.04 Atlanta, GA HiFi Buys Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Sat 07.31.04 New York, NY Randall's Island Curiosa Festival

Sun 08.01.04 Camden, NJ Tweeter Center Curiosa Festival

Tue 08.03.04 Cincinnati, OH Riverbend Music Center Curiosa Festival

Wed 08.04.04 Cuyahoga Falls, OH Blossom Music Center Curiosa Festival

Fri 08.06.04 Columbia, MD Merriweather Post Pavilion Curiosa Festival

Sat 08.07.04 Mansfield, MA Tweeter Center Curiosa Festival

Mon 08.09.04 Toronto, ON Molson Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Wed 08.11.04 Clarkston, MI DTE Energy Music Theater Curiosa Festival

Thu 08.12.04 Tinley Park, IL Tweeter Center Curiosa Festival

Sat 08.14.04 Dallas, TX Smirnoff Music Center Curiosa Festival

Sun 08.15.04 Spring, TX Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion Curiosa Festival

Tue 08.17.04 Denver, CO Coors Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Wed 08.18.04 West Valley City, UT USANA Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Sat 08.21.04 Seattle, WA venue TBA Curiosa Festival

Tue 08.24.04 San Diego, CA Coors Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

^^^^^^^^THIS ONE IS SOOOO MINE^^^^^^^^^^^!!!

Wed 08.25.04 Phoenix, AZ Cricket Amphitheater Curiosa Festival

Fri 08.27.04 Carson, CA Home Depot Center Curiosa Festival

Sat 08.28.04 San Francisco, CA venue TBA Curiosa Festival

Sun 08.29.04 Sacramento, CA venue TBA Curiosa Festival

have fun!!!

Well im in the street team promoting MUSE right now and here are some of the dates availlable!!!

have fun!!!

It's unlikely they'll do a show past Texas. They have festivals they are obligated to in Europe I believe. I'm on the warner brothers street team, these are the dates they've given us that Muse will appear at. . .

05/12/04 : Muse to play on Cure's Curiosa Tour

Don't worry Teamers, Muse is coming back to the States with The Cure's Curiosa Tour w/ Interpol, The Rapture, and many more. Muse will be on the following dates ONLY: Venues to be announced shortly... so keep checkin the site!

July 28th Nashville, TN

July 29th Atlanta, GA

July 31st New York, NY

August 1st Camden, NJ

August 3rd Cincinnati, OH

August 4th Cleveland, OH

August 7th Boston, MA

August 11th Detroit, MI

August 12th Chicago, IL

August 14th Dallas, TX

August 15th Houston, TX

So don't buy west coast tickets thinking Muse will be there. Sucks I know. I live in San Diego, woudln't it be nice to have them on my doorstep again.

Sickkk!!! your a member in SanDiego!!! Me too!But i Actually live in Tj.( you kno Tijuana) but i go to school in National City and im always in Chula Vista Or Downtown S.D.

I got those dates at the other street team, see warner has a team and the official page has one i belive.because i got an e-mail from the official site asking me to join the street team so i did! so now im in two, but i got my stickers and litle banners from warner.

this date is true!!! in San Diego Coors Amphitheater!!!

Sickkk!!! your a member in SanDiego!!! Me too!But i Actually live in Tj.( you kno Tijuana) but i go to school in National City and im always in Chula Vista Or Downtown S.D.

I got those dates at the other street team, see warner has a team and the official page has one i belive.because i got an e-mail from the official site asking me to join the street team so i did! so now im in two, but i got my stickers and litle banners from warner.

this date is true!!! in San Diego Coors Amphitheater!!!

Yeah I live in the Linda Vista area. I'm on both teams too, but I still really doubt they are coming to San Diego. The Curiosa tour may be coming to San Diego, but I don't think Muse will be playing that date. It's too close to their festival dates in Europe. They're supposed to play in England August 21st and 22nd, and then in Austria on the 26th. I guess they COULD do it, but they'd be nuts to fly from England to San Diego, then back to Europe for a show in Austria. That's hugely taxing. I know, I've done it. I lived in England for two years, and flew from CA to London a lot. Once I went to Paris the night before my flight was supposed to leave out of London to San Francisco. . .that was fucking nuts. In any case, I'd go with the Warner Brothers site for information. They're Muse's U.S. management, they're most likely going to be the most accurate source of information this side of the Atlantic. Unless they add San Diego or Los Angeles or whatever as one of the shows Muse will be at, I won't believe it.

Atlanta gets a pit? Lucky you. The MA venue's not so lucky, but I'm beaming nonetheless.

So, who else has noticed Yahoo's spiffy addition to their Music section? If you've got a spare moment, help get TIRO noticed by giving it a "Can't Get Enough" rating here. Maybe we can finally see it on TV! :)

I got the cheapest possible because muse will be on the second stage for which ticekts dont matter.

(for chicago)

yeah. i'd do the same but i love the cure as well.

that means im having a problem deciding which stage to go.

i hope muse will play early on the second stage then i'll have time to squeeze back in the front for the cure.

Hee...I'm going to California on the 26th of this month. :) Mostly hanging out in Garden Grove, Anaheim, Long Beach, and LA though. ^_^()

Sorry for not posting for so long. I was sick (almost recovered!) for a week and a half and ended up getting 2 D's on my exams (because of me coughing constantly in class for 4 1/2 hours) and barely pulling off a C in the class. :(

My computer tends to not like me browsing muse's site, it's too advanced for my lil baby. :'(

So I cannot get down to know what the link is for the street team supposedly. I found one just browsing online, so I hope it's the same, but could someone share the link with me? It's been a year since I've been on a street team that actually did anything in America besides left it's members high and dry.

In other news, I am the proud holder of two pit tickets for the Curiosa show in Cincinnati, Ohio. And there are no more. I have no clue how riverbend is going to set up two stages though, should be interesting.

And now to find someone to go with me.

Hi, MurderByWaffle. :) I think you're the first person from Kentucky we've had in this thread!

jezebelseven, this link should work for you.

Oh no, that's awful, Bobbie! I swear my cold made me forget that Italy wanted the Suez Canal, not Germany on my history test today.

ok so this emo kid from long island tells me he's going to see go to the curiosa tour in new york. i know he doesn't like muse and so i ask him if he likes the cure.. or interpol... and he said that he doesn't really want to see either, but is really glad he gets to see Thursday.

god i hate emo kids.

In other news, I am the proud holder of two pit tickets for the Curiosa show in Cincinnati, Ohio. And there are no more. I have no clue how riverbend is going to set up two stages though, should be interesting.

And now to find someone to go with me.

I live in Cincy, and have tickets just behind the pit, section 200 :) As far as stage set up, back stage access and catering are usually to the right of the stage...so the 2nd stage may be set up on the left....somewheres. Wouldn't it be fun to see MUSE at sunlite pool all day, or at the horse track...he he he,Matt's gambling habit and all? :rolleyes:

Hi.

I thought it'd be nice to post here again. I meant to earlier, but... I've been insanely busy with work and whatnot for the past month or so.

It is nice to squeeze in time for the essentials, though. I ended up with Curiosa seats in about the fifteenth row at Merriweather Post Pavilion. I'm fairly happy with that.

*shrugs*

So... Yeah. I don't really have anything beyond that right now.

Dead? I haven't been in here in a while either is suppose. I think Muse just exhausted us all, and we're still recovering. ;)

But no Muse for me during the L.A. Curiosa show. Guess i'll just have to find some other Curiosa show to go to. But to see Interpol as well has me very excited.

The thread is dead again. Why were we so much more talkative before Muse came to the US? :(

Well, I think that now that Muse have come to the US and we've all had a chance to see them, we're all satisfied and content, and have nothing to whine over. :)

Oh... wait. :rolleyes:

Archived