Damnit, I miss the whining. And Steph, you need to feel free to whine so much that we're all brought to tears by our guilt!

Also, we need more imaginative scheming. Lana and I are planning to kidnap-er- borrow Muse at Curiosa and send them your way.

Pete, have you heard the new song titles for Antics? Some of them sound absolutely ace.

Pete, have you heard the new song titles for Antics? Some of them sound absolutely ace.

Oh yeah. Nice to see an actual listing and all. The first album was pretty pervy even without titles suggesting much. And now with these songs... can't wait!!! I just wish i could listen to them BEFORE Curiosa!!!

Although i've been hearing rumours that Curiosa has also been suffering from low ticket sales. I hope they don't suffer the same fate as Lollapalooza.

Yeah, me too. I wish I had been brave enough to make friends on the Interpol board last year (hardcore boardies always end up with bootlegs). But I'll settle for singing the classics and making up for a lack of knowlege on the newer ones by showing off my killer dance moves. ;)

If that happened I think I might have to resort to physical violence. They cannot take this tour away from us. Besides, the Mansfield date is all but sold out!

No, no. Honestly, I have no right to make you guys (especially the Uxbridge gang :p) feel guilty. You guys are just amazing and it's definitely not your fault that I live in a musically abandoned corner of the country.

Besides, I've been informed by a very reliable source that they may be here in the fall. I finally gave in and PMed Tom Kirk a while ago. Heh, he said they were afraid of alligators but would brave it for me if I promised to introduce them to Mickey Mouse and Flipper. I saved that one. :D

And yeah, I'm also being selfish. I know how many American fans have missed seeing them too. Sorry Bobbie! Hopefully next time we won't be forgotten. :p

Ooh, and I really hope Curiosa makes it. It's just a great line up. And ahh, I can't wait to hear some of the songs off Antics. :D

Awwwwwwwww! Is Tom Kirk not the sweetest and most selfless man you have ever known of? He replies to e-mails from fans; who does that? Hehe I saved the one he wrote me too (he mispelled "speak," bless him). Haha, afraid of alligators! They're a paranoid lot it seems. When he was outside the Strand, some police cars went by and when he heard the sirens, he was like "Guys! Stay in the bus!" And when we told him that sirens were very normal in Providence, he said, "Oi! We're gonna get shot up or summat!" :LOL: Haha, the visual of Muse in Disney Land is causing me to experience fits of giggles. Though, that may be the caffine. I'm making myself nervous.

I know, it's great. Muse really seems like a band that care about their fans. They're creating a whole new section just for fan/band interaction, I think. Even a game for a competition. I like that, because raffles and such can be fixed (well I suppose this could be too, but still...) but at least games depend on what you do to win it.

Hahaha. They wouldn't step foot outside if they lived here. We hear sirens all the time. Aww, I can imagine Dom playing with Winnie the Pooh or something. Matt might fit in quite well at Alien Encounter or Tomorrowland, hehe. Oh! And Chris could bring his kids! In the Absolution DVD, they show one of them, and he's drumming away on a little tree stump. It's just so cute! :D

Yeah, the game idea is cool (except that we can't bother trying because there's no way most of us could afford a flight to V-fest even if we had free tickets).

That's too great! Aw, I get really sentimental about children. Chris said he wanted to bring his kids to New York City for a visit and then about how much he missed them, and I swear my eyes were misting over.

Oh, for anybody interested, I converted the Glastonbury webcast schedule into American (albeit, East Coast American) time. You can watch these live either on playlouder or BBC. :)

Friday:

PJ Harvey: 2:30pm-3:35pm

Goldfrapp: 4:00pm-5:10pm

Franz Ferdinand: 5:30pm-6:30pm (that's what BBC says, but PlayLouder has them playing at 6:50 :confused: )

Elbow: 6:50pm-7:50pm (Playlouder has them playing at 5:30)

Saturday:

Keane: 2:15pm-3:05pm

Lost Prophets: 3:25pm-4:10pm

Starsailor: 4:30pm-5:30pm

Basement Jaxx: 5:50pm-7:20pm

Sunday:

Belle & Sebastian: 2:00pm-3:15pm

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club: 3:45pm-5:00pm

Orbital: 5:30pm-6:50pm

Muse: 7:05pm-8:20pm

Ooooh... thanks for the Glasto links. I should have known but just been too lazy to search for links. I definitely got alot out of meeting some of those diehard interpol boardies. I thought i was bad but nope. At least because of them i got to meet the band and "party" with them.

Muse in Disney... i can just picture them all with Mickey Mouse ears!!!!

When does the new interpol album come out? I already have a cd purchasing list about 16 figures long, but it can't hurt to add one more ;)

Thanks for the Glastonbury links goodness knows I could use some quality entertainment. Speaking of entertainment, the thought of Dom in Disney is absolutely ace. I can just see them striding down the street in liberal amounts of mickey apparel. Dom is sure to be as excited as all the little kids. :LOL:

i dont know if this has been asked before but, does anyone know when they're having another show anywhere here. i know they had one near LA last may, but i unfortunatelly missed it. so any info about that? :confused:

Just keep checking here. No info as of yet. Someone's bound to post when anything comes up

Hey, this is actually Kate on Cathryn's screenname. I did some checking up, and BBC did indeed mix up Franz and Elbow. http://Franz is on at 6:50 for anyone who'd like to do a bit of dancing about their house.

Hmm Bellamy, no concrete news yet, but the guys have said on various occaisions that they're headed back here in the fall for another headlining tour. :)

Curiosa ticket sales arent doing that bad. At least not as poor as Lolla. Someone said they are doing fairly strong.

The first dates went on sale 2 weeks ago and the seating is in the last few rows before lawn.

Just can't wait til this thing starts up and I can stand in the sun and sweat just to see Muse and The Cure. I'm making up for missing Coachella.

Curiosa ticket sales arent doing that bad. At least not as poor as Lolla. Someone said they are doing fairly strong.

The first dates went on sale 2 weeks ago and the seating is in the last few rows before lawn.

Just can't wait til this thing starts up and I can stand in the sun and sweat just to see Muse and The Cure. I'm making up for missing Coachella.

I bought my tickets five minutes after they went on sale and got Row W.

In other news, I am the proud holder of two pit tickets for the Curiosa show in Cincinnati, Ohio. And there are no more. I have no clue how riverbend is going to set up two stages though, should be interesting.

And now to find someone to go with me.

There are no more tickets!?!? aww man, i was going to get tickets to that!! Cinici is only about an hour and a half drive from Louisville. Are you sure there aren't anymore?

There are no more tickets!?!? aww man, i was going to get tickets to that!! Cinici is only about an hour and a half drive from Louisville. Are you sure there aren't anymore?

According to Ticketmaster, there are still seats for the Cincinnati show. :) I think she just meant that there are no more *pit* tickets.

Besides, I've been informed by a very reliable source that they may be here in the fall. I finally gave in and PMed Tom Kirk a while ago. Heh, he said they were afraid of alligators but would brave it for me if I promised to introduce them to Mickey Mouse and Flipper. I saved that one. :D

AWWWWWWW!!!! That's amazing Steph :D Tom Kirk is on my top list of favorite people ever (if one can't tell by the avatar :rolleyes: ) *plans on ways to display such appreciation adequatley at upcoming Curiosa...........*

Sheesh, i feel as if it's been forever since i've been here *looks around, pats message board affectionately* i've missed this place

p.s. Satan, it goes without saying that your name is dark humor perfection, but your avatar is beautifuly ace :) (*misses thumbs up smiley*) though i have one query, what the hell is it? it looks like a detail of a picture from the hubble space telescope, but i could be delusional, who knows :rolleyes:

OK... i have a question about curiosa.. .sorry if it's a repeat... but how are the stages working? I know Muse is on the second stage....so will it matter what kind of seats one has for the mainstage? I'm really confused. any info would be splendid

It depends on the venue, but unless I'm mistaken, the majority of the time the second stage is in fact a physically separate entity from the main stage, and thus, regardless of your location for the main performance, you should be able to stand anyplace you'd like for the second stage. I know that's the case for Boston, and I can't imagine it being different anywhere else. :)

Archived