yes, tis sad, not one person i have encountered is able to pronounce their name right, it's either "Muce" or "Moose" <-- a personal favorite, or a "The", there are endless ways to mess it up :p

My sister and I purposely call them "Moose" to each other.

Sorry I haven't been on lately-- I hate summer school. Or rather, I hate American Politics crammed into 9 days. x_x

My sister and I purposely call them "Moose" to each other.

Sorry I haven't been on lately-- I hate summer school. Or rather, I hate American Politics crammed into 9 days. x_x

My nic is an hommage to chocolate mousse, one of my favorite desserts! Actually, anything that has chocolate in it is a fav :D

My nic is an hommage to chocolate mousse, one of my favorite desserts! Actually, anything that has chocolate in it is a fav :D

omg your sig with matt engulfed in a towel is hilarious.

absolutely priceless...

not as priceless as the one with the GIANT beerbelly flapping around chasing birds one...

omg your sig with matt engulfed in a towel is hilarious.

absolutely priceless...

not as priceless as the one with the GIANT beerbelly flapping around chasing birds one...

I couldn't make a collage of all the strange pix of Matt because he seems to be getting weirder by the day! :LOL:

And yeah, nothing beats that topless pic of him and the unidentifiable birds (some say chickens, some say pigeons, others say seagulls) :cool:

Hurray, the thread has un-died! And Bobbie's back? Goodness, this is quite the day!

Uno, you must believe me when I tell you that your signature made my day.

I'm enjoying the pronunciation talk. I love how everybody says it differently. They probably say it differently themselves, with their accents and such.

*waits desparately for Curiosa dates*...and on that subject, anyone planning to go to the Maryland show that didn't get tickets yesterday can get them on June 19th at noon.

The CHEET!!!!!

Uno, you must believe me when I tell you that your signature made my day.

I'm enjoying the pronunciation talk. I love how everybody says it differently. They probably say it differently themselves, with their accents and such.

No problem ....

the thought of the cure and muse is quite awesome!!!

For anyone with digital cable, Muse's video for Time Is Running Out (a live version, oddly enough) will be on Oven Fresh on Fuse at 4 today, tomarrow, thursday, and possibly friday depending on how the voting goes (you can vote here ).

Hehehe, this girl came up to me today and said "Ohh, I saw 'Mooze' on Fuse yesterday, they're really good!" Haha. I was so happy that I didn't even bother correcting her on the pronunciation. I guess they were on IMX because that's the show she mentioned, but I made sure to tell her that they were gonna be on Oven Fresh today and to vote for them. :D

I was reading Sunday's newspaper and apparently Absolution is on sale at Best Buy for $9.99ish. :p

I saw that too.

Muse are definitely starting to get more notice in the Philly area. They were #2 last night on the Top 7 at 8 on Y100 (future tourmates The Cure were number 1) and are #18 on the most played list (up from #24 last week)

Hehehe, this girl came up to me today and said "Ohh, I saw 'Mooze' on Fuse yesterday, they're really good!" Haha. I was so happy that I didn't even bother correcting her on the pronunciation. I guess they were on IMX because that's the show she mentioned, but I made sure to tell her that they were gonna be on Oven Fresh today and to vote for them. :D

Was she like "Mooze on Fooze" or did she correctly pronounce "Fuze"? :LOL:

I'm just asking coz I'm really intrigued by ppl's mispronounciation of Muse... It's just so simple to pronounce! :rolleyes:

Hey everyone! Cathryn here, probably haven't heard from me much because I tend to be reclusive and wander quietly rather than acctually posting... but I've been around.

As far as I know, Muse isn't playing any west coast shows, but Tom is often confused by the tour dates, and the cure's website doesn't list the bands at each venue.

In other news, I must say I'm a fan of the MEOOSE pronunciation :)

Cath! Now I can FINALLY add you to the official attendence list! :o And dear, maybe your ears are dysfunctional, but you don't say it like that at all! You say it the proper way: "meooZe."

I hate to say it, Lace Dementia, but I don't think Muse are going to play the LA show, because on the 26th (the day before), they're playing in Austria.

Was she like "Mooze on Fooze" or did she correctly pronounce "Fuze"? :LOL:

I'm just asking coz I'm really intrigued by ppl's mispronounciation of Muse... It's just so simple to pronounce! :rolleyes:

Nope, "Mooze on 'Fuze'". It should've rhymed, but ah well, I was just so excited, hehe. But people do start to take special precaution around me to say it the proper way... and with out a "The". It's Muse, not THE Muse. That's just silly. :p

I hate when people add in a "the!" All the DJs from the radio station that put on our concert said "The Muse." :rolleyes:

Oh, and to anyone planning to go to Curiosa, this site is very informative about ticket sales (scroll down the page a bit). I think the latest info is regarding Nashville, Ohio, Columbia, Detroit, and Chicago. :)

I don't think the dates on the Muse site are correct, or at least I really hope they're not. Does anyone know when Muse will play in LA? I thought they were going to play here in August but that's not what the site says.

LOL I don't think so either I went to the Cure website and they are completly different then I went to the arena's page and the tour wasn't even going there LOL I'm so confused

Archived