Ohhhh Lana that's really beautiful! ^_^ *sigh*

And damn you and your freedoms. I'm learning the Berklee cirriculum now, and it sucks. The songs are ugly on purpose so that you can't sight-read them without being obvious.

Welcome, Cutipi908. :)

I think my Muse obsession has finally gotten to the scary point. There was an article of them in Filter last month, and I was so happy that I wrote them an e-mail thanking them. Unfortunately, it never entered my mind that it'd be published, and lo and behold, as I'm browsing this month's edition I come across my e-mail. At the time, it seemed well-worded and all, but reading it in print it just sounded really really stupid. Gr.

thank you all for your positive comments, and Katie, i'll assume you're referring to the picture as being beautiful, and i say to that, but of course. consider the subject :rolleyes:

muhaha, freedom as in i temporarily disowned lessons, can't tell if i'm doing the right thing or not, all well :rolleyes:

hehe, i saw your email in filter at barnes and nobles, i coud tell it was yours right away without reading the name, as your verbose style is quite trademark, though speaking of the name, i wondered why you used Kate and not Katie, answers, comments?

oh, i learned that once, and i just stuck to the chords, hehe.

hehe, i would do as such but i feel as if the musical part of me needs a challenge. Also my sister plays guitar and only does chords, so i need to learn finger picking or i'll be just the same as her, and if you are a younger sibling yourself, you know that's never a good thing :rolleyes:

I don't really know why I did that. I like the name "Kate," but no one really calls me that. Rest assured it's not some crazy alter ego writing personna. ;)

Thanks, Jenna. :) I just think it comes across as being written by a sixteen year-old trying desparately not to sound sixteen.

I don't really know why I did that. I like the name "Kate," but no one really calls me that. Rest assured it's not some crazy alter ego writing personna. ;)

oi, whenever someone calls you that he or she gets the evil look from hell and a short terse lecture :rolleyes: hehe....

Well, with the lack of USA Muse news, it's only to be expected. *tries to come up with some* At least for now we can entertain the thought of a possible late night talk show appearance (much as I abhor Carson Daly, I would love it to be on Last Call) when they come through New York for Curiosa. :happy: (I missed that face!)

Well, with the lack of USA Muse news, it's only to be expected. *tries to come up with some* At least for now we can entertain the thought of a possible late night talk show appearance (much as I abhor Carson Daly, I would love it to be on Last Call) when they come through New York for Curiosa. :happy: (I missed that face!)

I'd hate for Conan to disappoint us, though!

I missed that face too! :D:happy:

That's tough. The problem with Muse is that even though they've toured here a bit, I don't think they understand exactly how large it is. For example, your state is several times as large as their home country, in which they'll play something like 10 shows at a time. That's why when Muse skip any state (*cough*Florida*cough*) the people living there are screwed because the nearest place is hours, or even days, away. I know they don't have enough time to play all states equally and in relation to size, but it's still annoying.

But don't get too depressed; they're coming back in the fall, and they played New York twice last time, so you could very well get lucky. Or you might have to plan a road trip.

Yeah, I see what you mean. It also sucks living in a small town, not really near any large cities, like NYC, which is where bands usually perform. The closet they're playing near me this summer is in Cleveland, which is 3 hours away and no amount of begging is gonna make my mom take me :LOL: I'm hoping they'll stop near me when they tour in the fall, though then I'd have to convince my parents to let me go, which could be a challenge. :p

I've never actually watched it. I think I'll always associate him with the Man Show, and therefore with shoddy morals and stereotypically "male" behavior.

Well.. yes, its all the same. I didn't mean that the show itself is good... if you know jimmy, you get what you expect.

But when they have bands play, its the best off all the talk shows i've been to (that includes Leno and Kilbourn). They have an outdoor stage and they really cater to the band's fans since its not just the folks in the studio audience. You see, they have 2 lines, one for the studio audience and one for the bands. And they usually play a good number of songs, anywhere from 4-6. And best of all... its free!!!! And if you don't get tickets, there's this parking structure right next to the venue which people go to and get to see it from above.

That does sound really cool, which means there's an age limit. But anything that I can tape is fine really. Last Call's back up dancers scare me though. :(

That's another huge problem with UK vs. US: they have seriously efficient public transportation. Cities like New York and Boston do as well, but getting there is a different story.

yes, good public transportation is definitely lacking here in L.A. You can't get anywhere without a car and to find a spot can sometimes be ridiculous, leaving Valet parking as the only option.

Most talk shows here are 16+. So its not that bad. And they rarely check for IDs anyways so unless you looke like 10, you shouldn't have a problem. I'm pretty sure they'll do the whole tv show circuit though.

I sure hope Muse has it in them to do extensive touring here. I just hope they pair them up with some better bands than we they gave us.

Me too. I'd say TCTC owes us a tour without age limitations everywhere...they'd be a good pair (like that'd happen). :happy: Really though, you wouldn't think it'd be that hard to find decent touring partners. That said, the only opening band that has ever made me like them enough to buy a CD is Elefant. Now that'd be a pair. Speaking of bands that like to have restricted shows. :( Well I've gone off the subject entirely I'm afraid. But I'm sure whoever they pick will be an improvement; most anything would be compared to the Exit...even DeeRob and the Fringeheads (*winks in Nishe's or spatula's general direction*).

I'm sure whoever they pick will be an improvement; most anything would be compared to the Exit...even DeeRob and the Fringeheads (*winks in Nishe's or spatula's general direction*).

WOOT WOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!! :D *wips out geetar, plays exhagerated sweeping chord, which is amazingly unimpressive as i don't have an amp* MUSE is welcome to our services :LOL:

Archived