oh istya... that was absolutely brilliant! you blow me away sometimes.

I thought of you tonight. I went to see tctc. it's because of you that I took the initiative to track down their cd and ultimately go to their show.

to show my appreciation to you for introducing me to such an awesome band, I got you a little giftie. not much... but a special surprise. can you pm me with an address where I can send it to you... like work or your da's work or something? all I'll say is that with this, I was able to bitch about shows with age minimums :)

and it's surprising how much the boys like to talk about muse! they have nothing but praise for 'em!

TCTC was quite good last night in detroit, can't talk about it now, gotta go to class.

Maybe later?

absolutely! I'm bummed that you were there and I didn't know who you were! I wanted to go around asking everyone if they were muse fans and on the board. there was this one dude that had a muse t-shirt on. I wanted to talk to him but I was afraid he'd think I was making a move or something (totally not me cuz I hate it when guys do that to me... dunno why... don't ask). did you pick up the cd with the aftershow pass? I already have one, but I picked another copy up for... um... my car? and a copy for my friend whom I dragged there with me. I think she dug them... she was gettin' into it. they were so friggin' intense! I have to bite the bullet and get onto amazon.uk to get their first album. I'll pick up Hysteria while I'm at it!

right... need coffee now.

I was the dude sitting on the left in the little elevated area with a red fleece. I felt kinda bad for TCTC because there werent that many poeple there. It was quite a good concert that BASS from those speakers was HITTIN!

Aparantly something about a new US tour date for Muse just cam up. brb

I was the dude sitting on the left in the little elevated area with a red fleece. I felt kinda bad for TCTC because there werent that many poeple there. It was quite a good concert that BASS from those speakers was HITTIN!

Aparantly something about a new US tour date for Muse just cam up. brb

with glasses?

I was right near you... played pool during half of the first band, calla. I was wearing a black top with green pants... short hair... with my friend who had a green shirt and jeans... long hair. freaky that we were in the same part of the venue.

yeah... talking to Kieran afterwards, he said there were about 500 people at the Toronto gig (the night before?). they were still happy with the crowd. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw a band and didn't have the crowd shout for an encore. has it become totally expected that the band will come out and do one? I don't get it.

with glasses?

I was right near you... played pool during half of the first band, calla. I was wearing a black top with green pants... short hair... with my friend who had a green shirt and jeans... long hair. freaky that we were in the same part of the venue.

yeah... talking to Kieran afterwards, he said there were about 500 people at the Toronto gig (the night before?). they were still happy with the crowd. I honestly don't remember the last time I saw a band and didn't have the crowd shout for an encore. has it become totally expected that the band will come out and do one? I don't get it.

I dont really know what songs they would play for an encore?

All i know is they played Music Box and that made me happy!

btw, dunno if y'all went to http://www.wbru.com to vote for muse, but they're moving up in the playlist! they've also made it onto 12 Cuts, the Friday nite show.

I'm sure there are other radio stations online that work the same way as Providence. anyone have links they wanna share so we can get on there and start voting online?

(I know... I'm totally dorky... but I love my muse)

Well, at least you can brag to everyone about being one of the last little angels angel-smiley-008.gif

I'm not an angel though. When I scream, the house trembles. o_o I get into lots of arguments with my parents and my bf is going deaf (luckily, he's extremely patient, although younger so I can boss him around). I don't mind having sex before marriage and I don't want to date Asian guys. However, my mother is pretty lenient and cool about not having to change my last name when I marry. But I think she was more shocked about my bf saying that he didn't mind changing his last name to mine if/when we get married. :eek:

Archived