You should promote an alternate lifestyle for people which would be popular with everyone: no sex before marriage (conservatives will love ya!) and husbands taking their wives last names (liberals or feminists will be over the moon!)

Sounds so Kerry. :p

You should promote an alternate lifestyle for people which would be popular with everyone: no sex before marriage (conservatives will love ya!) and husbands taking their wives last names (liberals or feminists will be over the moon!)

Lol I'm for sex before marriage but I'm don't whore myself. And besides, I'm very picky and there are all these jerks at college that I don't care for. I'm just a tick mark on their score. :/

I'm a liberal feminist though. :)

Anyway, back on topic.

So, are you going to use your fake ID to get in the Bowery?? :eek:

be careful, friend of mine had a fake ID taken from him at Bowery...they are crazy over there. but if you make it in i hope to see many fans :cool:

Bowery Ballroom April 14th Hell Yeah Already Got My Tix!!!!

me too!

thanks for people here posting about it. i've read this forum for awhile but finally decided to post because, i have not seen this on the board.

http://www.metrochicago.com/

Friday, April 23

MUSE

Tickets $10

18 & over

Doors: 11pm / Show: Midnight

tickets available this saturday from ticket bastard

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/910029

here's hoping for a boston show.... if so, i'll have a pair of extra tickets for the bowery!

Bowery Ballroom!!!!!

I'm Already Too Psyched For This Show. Lord Or God Seem To Slip Into Every Sentece Oh Gee I Dont Know If I'm Gonna Be Able To Hold It Together

Hold It Together Man

Its Stretching Like The New Born!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

so this is my first post here, been a Muse manic for good time now. Anyway my buddie tells me that Muse is playing a chicago show at the metro 4/23 at midnight...I tell him to go to hell for making up such lies. I call the metro and yes it's true. I tried to post it first but it took a day to fully register...sorry for the rant but I've been nuts since this news! It takes me 10 minutes to walk to the Metro. First this and then Coachella, we may not have it as good as europe but 2 times in 2 weeks-SHITE!!!!!!

so this is my first post here, been a Muse manic for good time now. Anyway my buddie tells me that Muse is playing a chicago show at the metro 4/23 at midnight...I tell him to go to hell for making up such lies. I call the metro and yes it's true. I tried to post it first but it took a day to fully register...sorry for the rant but I've been nuts since this news! It takes me 10 minutes to walk to the Metro. First this and then Coachella, we may not have it as good as europe but 2 times in 2 weeks-SHITE!!!!!!

Well then… Might I be the first to say "Welcome".

I suppose that makes me the SECOND to say welcome... we're keeping count.

thanks guys for the warm welcome.....so I take it there doing new york, chicago then LA before the Coachella gig.....maybe more??

My roomate is quitting his job the day before the chicago show just so he can go...now thats dedication!! Tickets for the chi-town gig go on sale tomorrow (3/20) at noon....One last thing, I think its strange that it's a midnight show...hope I get at least a 75-90 minute show.

peace

One last thing, I think its strange that it's a midnight show...hope I get at least a 75-90 minute show.

peace

damn... I'd be happy with a 3 minute show!

well... maybe not *that* happy... but thrilled just the same!

oh... know what city is between NYC and Chicago? if you guessed Detroit... you get a cookie! *crosses fingers*

thanks guys for the warm welcome.....so I take it there doing new york, chicago then LA before the Coachella gig.....maybe more??

My roomate is quitting his job the day before the chicago show just so he can go...now thats dedication!! Tickets for the chi-town gig go on sale tomorrow (3/20) at noon....One last thing, I think its strange that it's a midnight show...hope I get at least a 75-90 minute show.

peace

I don't think there's an L.A. show, yet. Only San Francisco, but that's after Coachella. Do you know something we dont????? PLEASE?!?!?! hehe.

And yes, i found that Midnight thing very odd. hmmm. That's not a chicago thing, is it?

And yes, i found that Midnight thing very odd. hmmm. That's not a chicago thing, is it?

actually... it might be.

I've gone to a few "events" that started at midnight before in downtown Detroit. perhaps it's a midwest thing? personally... I don't mind... just got the go ahead from my ann arbor friend to get tix (if poss)... gives us time to get dinner before gettin' to the club. oh... and also gives us time to get lost... cuz I never go ANYWHERE unless I'm gonna get lost first. it's a rule.

got my tickets for chicago..I don't think word of mouth got around like new york but the dude said he had sold a nice amount already and I got there 15 minutes after tickets went on sale. $10 would have been $22 or so on ticketbastard...those guys make me sick.....

see you in a month at the metro!!!!!!! Just looking at the ticket makes me VERY happy!!

It's 18+... :'(

aw sorry. well, my sob story is that i just got home after being out of the country for a week (and of course first thing i do is check up on the muse tour!) and find out the bowery gig is already sold out.

here's to them announcing some more dates... or maybe they already have??

someone please fill me in if i've missed anything i should know...thanks.

Archived