I can feel a guilty conscience grow. ;)

:chuckle:

But really. I look like a half-lobster (half cos I only got a half sunburn, which can tell you exactly how bad it got :chuckle:)

Which is why Floridians get skin cancer :awesome:

What would you need iCloud for?

Because, if it's set up on your iPod, then you can get on your computer, go to icloud.com, and use the Find My iPod function. One of the options on Find My iPod is to play a sound on the iPod (like if it's in the house somewhere, which it is). The sound overrides any volume settings you have on there, so you can hear it no matter what volume you left it on.

Because, if it's set up on your iPod, then you can get on your computer, go to icloud.com, and use the Find My iPod function. One of the options on Find My iPod is to play a sound on the iPod (like if it's in the house somewhere, which it is). The sound overrides any volume settings you have on there, so you can hear it no matter what volume you left it on.

Did not know that. I rarely lose my devices anyways though so I won't lose sleep over not having it.

That's so cool.

I wonder what cool stops they'll pull out this time. I liked the three columns they did, maybe this time they'll use erm.....blimps or something. LOL, I'm so excited. What do you guys think they'll use.

Actually hoping they go back to a more simplistic setup, kind of like R+L. The three tower thing...it didn't work for me. Dunno why :wtf:

Just realized. By the time US dates are announced, I could have already moved up to northern Florida :supersad:

Actually hoping they go back to a more simplistic setup, kind of like R+L. The three tower thing...it didn't work for me. Dunno why :wtf:

Just realized. By the time US dates are announced, I could have already moved up to northern Florida :supersad:

NO that's better because the locations will be much closer...the ones that are, extremely cool...sorry my letter keys are messed up so I am forced to find new ways to say things. LOL

Archived