:chuckle:

Define messed up :stunned:

I'm on my perfectly functional laptop now, so let me tell you. The "V" key on my desk top is broken and won't work when I press it. This is the case for certain other keys that I can't remember.

I just listened to the Dom video and....upside down pyramids? Dom kung foo-ing business men Kill Bill Style? I'm enthralled in wonder!!!!

I'm on my perfectly functional laptop now, so let me tell you. The "V" key on my desk top is broken and won't work when I press it. This is the case for certain other keys that I can't remember.

I just listened to the Dom video and....upside down pyramids? Dom kung foo-ing business men Kill Bill Style? I'm enthralled in wonder!!!!

Hmm...sounds like a pretty crazy video. What song do you think it's for?

I had the crappy stepdad and brainwashed mother experience twice. Feel terrible for you :(

eh, im used to it because ive never had my biological father around... and i dont want to have him in my life either, i dont miss him or anything. he was never there for me so hes a stranger. I am starting to contact him though. but this family is pushing me to KEEP contacting him so im less inclined to. i laid ddown the rules though and HOPEFULLY they follow them

eh, im used to it because ive never had my biological father around... and i dont want to have him in my life either, i dont miss him or anything. he was never there for me so hes a stranger. I am starting to contact him though. but this family is pushing me to KEEP contacting him so im less inclined to. i laid ddown the rules though and HOPEFULLY they follow them

Hopefully. Sometimes that happens. And yeah, it's a good thing you set some rules to follow, otherwise you would probably be in some deep shit right now.

(blunt but true)

• 2 weeks later...
But ya know what? That's better than it not coming out at all! :logic:

WOAH! When did we get that smiley? The only new one I saw was :fancy:only know cos i made it

But anyhoo...that means instead of hearing it first I have to find link and if it wasn't released as YT video then I have to find link before it gets taken down or I have to miss homework to catch radio show and just CONFUSION AND INDECISION. :LOL:

WOAH! When did we get that smiley? The only new one I saw was :fancy:only know cos i made it

But anyhoo...that means instead of hearing it first I have to find link and if it wasn't released as YT video then I have to find link before it gets taken down or I have to miss homework to catch radio show and just CONFUSION AND INDECISION. :LOL:

Totes miss homework for that.

Woo, new smileys! :logic:

Archived