I have black and dark blue pants. Just like Dom. Now I just need the rest of the rainbow. :p

Let's see:

~Black

~Red

~Yellow (not really bright yellow, more of a slightly burnt yellow; the bright yellow looked terrible on me)

~Green

~Orange

~Purple

~White

~Aqua

That's all the colors of skinnies I have. Refuse to buy pink pants and dark blue ones seem slightly pointless to me.

Let's see:

~Black

~Red

~Yellow (not really bright yellow, more of a slightly burnt yellow; the bright yellow looked terrible on me)

~Green

~Orange

~Purple

~White

~Aqua

That's all the colors of skinnies I have. Refuse to buy pink pants and dark blue ones seem slightly pointless to me.

There were red shorts but I don't really wear shorts.

Whee!!!:awesome::happy::party::dance:

Well, going back to Florida on Tuesday, then going from being bored in Montreal to being bored at home until school starts, when I can be bored at school :awesome:

You?

Im in Arizona right now... i live in New Mexico. Im working at my uncles company for the summer to earn money to go on the choir trip in the spring. i go back to school on the 13th of August. I'm returning to NM on the 7th.

OOO! animus has an idea!

SHOPPING SPREE ON THE MUSE STORE!!!! :awesome::dance:

Im in Arizona right now... i live in New Mexico. Im working at my uncles company for the summer to earn money to go on the choir trip in the spring. i go back to school on the 13th of August. I'm returning to NM on the 7th.

OOO! animus has an idea!

SHOPPING SPREE ON THE MUSE STORE!!!! :awesome::dance:

Niiiiice :awesome:

So hard to find a job here, especially if you're still in high school :(

Spent nearly thirty dollars on a necklace; the only metal part was the charm :LOL::erm:

Niiiiice :awesome:

So hard to find a job here, especially if you're still in high school :(

Spent nearly thirty dollars on a necklace; the only metal part was the charm :LOL::erm:

woooow! HAHA! ur going to be a sophomore? I'm going to be a senior. I'm SO freaking happy. HA!

woooow! HAHA! ur going to be a sophomore? I'm going to be a senior. I'm SO freaking happy. HA!

Sophomore, correct :happy:

Hey, you're closer to getting out of that dreaded place than I am. Though nothing interesting ever (and I do mean ever) happens in my life, so school is actually kind of interesting to me.

tbh, the most interesting part of this vacation was Survival. Yep.

Sophomore, correct :happy:

Hey, you're closer to getting out of that dreaded place than I am. Though nothing interesting ever (and I do mean ever) happens in my life, so school is actually kind of interesting to me.

tbh, the most interesting part of this vacation was Survival. Yep.

HAHA!!! thats great! idk what the best part was for me... OH WAIT!!! i know but ill keep that between me and my boyfriend ;)

fuck shopping on the muse store... its more cheap to wait for a concert... :arm: hopefully they leave New MExico on the list for the US tour. :)

Hopefully they leave South Florida on the list too :chuckle:

HAHA!!! thats great! idk what the best part was for me... OH WAIT!!! i know but ill keep that between me and my boyfriend ;)

Enough said. Keep it that way. :chuckle:

Archived