Hmmm, I guess time will tell.

There's absolutely no station in my area that would touch this song, and honestly only Uprising got airplay here from TR. UD was not played here.

I find UD more radio-friendly, though. Madness isn't as catchy, and it's just a bit too almost-retro, and silly.

Yeah, the stations around here won't even dare to touch anything that's not in the rap/pop genres. :facepalm: And you are right on that point. Almost-retro and silly.

I live in a rather LARGE city, and not really even a backwoods sort of state... But we have 2 country stations, one 80s/90s station, one oldies rock station, one hard rock station that doesn't play anything that's not NIckelback or Linkin Park, one Top 40 station, one adult contemporary, 2 xtian.... and one that plays "indie" type music that's so cool it sounds unlistenable.

Like, absolutely NO stations that play any inbetween, not "super popular" or super old music...

It's totally depressing.

I live in a rather LARGE city, and not really even a backwoods sort of state... But we have 2 country stations, one 80s/90s station, one oldies rock station, one hard rock station that doesn't play anything that's not NIckelback or Linkin Park, one Top 40 station, one adult contemporary, 2 xtian.... and one that plays "indie" type music that's so cool it sounds unlistenable.

Like, absolutely NO stations that play any inbetween, not "super popular" or super old music...

It's totally depressing.

We have a variety station that likes to play anything electro-80s and Madonna. Also, two country stations (one is immensely popular), a classic rock statio, at least three pop stations, at least two party stations (they're a mix of rap and pop) and at least two rap stations. The rest are Latino. Also, one of those 70s-90s stations. We USED to have an alternative station in '03 called ZETA (i kid you not), but it got bought by a heavy rock station, which got bought out by a Latino station. Yep.

WAKE UP AMERICA!!!! We really don't have much to talk about...but if theres a topic let's jump on it.

Uhm...does anyone like Panic! at The Disco?

I just heard Starlight being murdered on America's Got Talent - terrible singing :(

Holy hell :facepalm:

This is why I like Britain's Got Talent...because they actually have talents and the judges are level headed.Imma have to look this up.

Spare yourself the rage.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived