:noey:

I'M being (read: am) a dick.

Oh right yeah you are It's a forum not a court case

and unfortunately I can't find the interview where he says it I'm sure it was from last

year though so you guys are most likely right with what you're saying might of changed their minds by now

and unfortunately I can't find the interview where he says it I'm sure it was from last

year though so you guys are most likely right with what you're saying might of changed their minds by now

I'm pretty sure he didn't say it. I think you over-interpreted what he did say.

Wow, so one minute it's all "sorry, sorry" and now it's "yeah, you are a dick."

Fuck off.

Wow, so one minute it's all "sorry, sorry" and now it's "yeah, you are a dick."

Fuck off.

I said sorry if I offended you but there wasn't any need for you to be like that I don't really want to have an argument with someone I don't know

I said sorry if I offended you but there wasn't any need for you to be like that I don't really want to have an argument with someone I don't know

Well then you are in the right place my man!

Don't mind Frakkles, he's got some problems.

• 1 month later...

A fan here who only got into Muse around the release of The Resistance, but prefers the old stuff. :LOL:

Anyway, Showbiz and OoS are, sadly, neglected by Muse live and are likely to become even more neglected as more albums are released. This is why Matt needs to stop using shit tinkly, twinkly songs as filler and go back to his Showbiz/OoS writing style. Otherwise the next album is going to be full of songs about how being a new father affected him and the like. So Matt, if you're reading this, PLEASE STOP WRITING SONGS LIKE NEUTRON STAR & GUIDING LIGHT!!.

Thank you

P.S. Can anyone explain the reasons Matt has given for not playing Muscle Museum or Showbiz live anymore? :(

A fan here who only got into Muse around the release of The Resistance, but prefers the old stuff. :LOL:

Anyway, Showbiz and OoS are, sadly, neglected by Muse live and are likely to become even more neglected as more albums are released. This is why Matt needs to stop using shit tinkly, twinkly songs as filler and go back to his Showbiz/OoS writing style. Otherwise the next album is going to be full of songs about how being a new father affected him and the like. So Matt, if you're reading this, PLEASE STOP WRITING SONGS LIKE NEUTRON STAR & GUIDING LIGHT!!.

Thank you

P.S. Can anyone explain the reasons Matt has given for not playing Muscle Museum or Showbiz live anymore? :(

He lost his pedal for MM