I swear in the original listing it listed a Russia gig between Finland and a tour-closer in Denmark. At the very least it did have, as previously mentioned, a Danish gig following the Helsinki one, though I daresay having football on 4/08 means the Parken people said no.

Yes, FC Copenhagen plays in Parken on the 4th August, Rogers Waters' The Wall on the 11th and FC Copenhagen again on 18th.

Looks like it wouldn't be a problem to do a gig 6-9 August, so there must have been other circumstances to not let it happen.

Yes, FC Copenhagen plays in Parken on the 4th August, Rogers Waters' The Wall on the 11th and FC Copenhagen again on 18th.

Looks like it wouldn't be a problem to do a gig 6-9 August, so there must have been other circumstances to not let it happen.

They're in Japan on August 10th, so there's time needed to get to Asia, as well as their instruments and whatever production - likely just a video screen for a festival.

They're in Japan on August 10th, so there's time needed to get to Asia, as well as their instruments and whatever production - likely just a video screen for a festival.

Ah, that's right ...

Let's then say 30-31 July/1-2 August. ;)

The problem at Russia may be about logistics,I mean moving the tour setup from Finland to Russia then from Russia to Denmark again would be difficult and expensive.

Netherlands -> Spain -> Portugal -> Switzerland -> Belgium -> France -> Italy -> Germany isn't a very optimal route either. :)

But I'm sure the band has some logistics men, who know much more about it all than us.

There was also that guy Fabri talked to that confirmed Fury for the summer too.

Fabri is Fabri though. This Warner person had apparently supplied legit information on other occasions. I guess we'll never know what actually happened/didn't happen though.

Fabri is Fabri though. This Warner person had apparently supplied legit information on other occasions. I guess we'll never know what actually happened/didn't happen though.

Maybe they replaced the tour rarity with Dead Star?

Blame Glen, not me :phu:

It's easier to blame you.

Oh yeah, I think it was.

Probably just Dead Star then. And/or Micro Cuts, maybe? I thought Butterflies and Dead Star were pretty safe bets, anyway.

The talk was before SBE so maybe they had the plans for Fury but decided for regular Dead Star since the fans asked it more. Micro Cuts I still think was an impulse decision. SDF was the first time it showed possibility of return.

The talk was before SBE so maybe they had the plans for Fury but decided for regular Dead Star since the fans asked it more. Micro Cuts I still think was an impulse decision. SDF was the first time it showed possibility of return.

The information I received before Coventry turned out to be half-accurate. The rumour was that they had rehearsed a buttload of Abso stuff, and the idea was to play a fairly large-ish number of songs from it. The rumour said that Dead Star was "guaranteed". When asked about Fury, it went from "maybe" to "not so much".

Biggest surprise really was that they didn't bring back Apocalypse Please.

I thought the whole "they've rehearsed a bunch of Abso stuff" thing was iffy at best. The Dead Star rumour seemed legit enough since they were willing to play it on request. Butterflies wasn't a surprise in any way, it's pretty much a given at stadium gigs.

Muse and Depeche Mode at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix? Blimey that's one hell of a grouping.

If this was a European race id be booking tickets now, Muse and F1 not much better than that. Abu Dhabi is just a bit to far and expensive for me :(