There's disagreeing and there's being a dick.

It's not the disagreeing that's the problem.

Feel free to keep defending someone who called two forum members 'idiots' for disagreeing with him and further called one (EDIT: two) a 'moron.'

Edited by Tom//P

Feel free to keep defending someone who called two forum members 'idiots' for disagreeing with him and further called one a 'moron.'

I called you idiots not for disagreeing per se, but for disagreeing and trying to counter with an argument that is completely irrelevant.

Just for the record, Tom, it was this ridiculous comment that made me think you were being a dick:

yeah and if you struggle to get tickets blame people like Dee3Dee who has to go and see the band 9 times on one tour.

If you want to disagree with him, that's your business.

Now let's stop this before we all get infracted.

I called you idiots not for disagreeing per se, but for disagreeing and trying to counter with an argument that is completely irrelevant.

First of all, you win for using "per se".

Now let's stop this before we all get infracted.

Also what are infractions?

This is the best thread ever.

I also found this fucked up and brought it up a while back. No wonder he's the most vocal about repetitive set-lists.

You don't need to go to the gig to comment on how fucking repetitive the whole tour was.

yeah and if you struggle to get tickets blame people like Dee3Dee who has to go and see the band 9 times on one tour.

Or blame me, I went to see them 12 times during TR...oh and throw Reading in for good measure.

:awesome: