Future gigs will depend on future albums. If we are to see Muse's 6th album to be more 'classical' and have 11 NSC's on it then i fear for gigs. Everyone wants major riffs and other songs which you can get into live. But unfortunately i fear we will get an album full of cheese which may as well be called Mature Edam! The stage will be even more wild than the towers and some songs will never be played live again. Although what we will get is a lot more rotations in the set list. Songs that will definately stay will be Uprising, Resistance, UD, USOE, KOC, Starlight, SMBH, Hysteria, TIRO, SS, PIB! Songs like MOTP, MKU, US, FG, RBS, NB, B&H, Bliss, CE will all be rotated regularly. Plus more songs will be played to fit them all in.

Future gigs will depend on future albums. If we are to see Muse's 6th album to be more 'classical' and have 11 NSC's on it then i fear for gigs. Everyone wants major riffs and other songs which you can get into live. But unfortunately i fear we will get an album full of cheese which may as well be called Mature Edam! The stage will be even more wild than the towers and some songs will never be played live again. Although what we will get is a lot more rotations in the set list. Songs that will definately stay will be Uprising, Resistance, UD, USOE, KOC, Starlight, SMBH, Hysteria, TIRO, SS, PIB! Songs like MOTP, MKU, US, FG, RBS, NB, B&H, Bliss, CE will all be rotated regularly. Plus more songs will be played to fit them all in.

I doubt it as I'm sure the sets this tour have got shorter...