That's not what I said.

My point was rather that this split between Musers wouldn't have happened if Muse weren't doing SOMETHING wrong.

That's a very vague point, since Muse fans...no, PEOPLE, has always had disagreements and divided into sides of different opinions. This just proves that Muse has a more broad audience to please than they used to.

That's a very vague point, since Muse fans...no, PEOPLE, has always had disagreements and divided into sides of different opinions. This just proves that Muse has a more broad audience to please than they used to.

I agree that it's vague, but I assume a split this big hasn't occured on the forums before?

That's not what I said.

My point was rather that this split between Musers wouldn't have happened if Muse weren't doing SOMETHING wrong.

Something wrong or simply something different (which looks like wrong to one side)?

All fanbases go through this as the band/artist change through the years.

That's not what I said.

And the frustrating thing is its easily solved.

Play more oldies to please the more hardcore fans and sets which are 3-4 songs longer

And we have happy musers. Although Muse have dug themselves a hole... if they start doing that now in Australia, the rest of the world bar Japan would be pissed haha. And if they don't do it well then the same old criticisms shall continue.

I agree that it's vague, but I assume a split this big hasn't occured on the forums before?

Nah, I agree that the split regarding the subjects of live shows that has been developing a lot the past year is Muse's fault, but I'm just saying that you can't simply say that just because there's big split there has to be something very wrong with the subject(in this case, Muse's live shows)

Nah, I agree that the split regarding the subjects of live shows that has been developing a lot the past year is Muse's fault, but I'm just saying that you can't simply say that just because there's big split there has to be something very wrong with the subject(in this case, Muse's live shows)

That's true, I guess. I just brought it up because I thought it was interesting really. :LOL:

Oh no. What have I started? :LOL:

Okay. So whoever decides to teach the pig can only teach them the good songs, right? :LOL: Then next tour they can replace Matt with the pig and we'll be all set.

No, no replacing Matt. The pig opens and sings the songs from the setlist poll. Then Muse covers mostly the new album. Then everyone's happy! Happy Musers! :LOL: