I donated a bit a little over a week ago to Chris' team. I noticed there's two amounts - for him and the team. Are they two different amounts or is his amount in the team total? Curious if anyone knows, thanks.

Sure hope he keeps it all month - they've raised a lot more since I was on the site :happy:

My Mo Space

I'm sure everyone has their hands full sponsoring Chris, but I am on team Myooze also, and am busy repelling lady folk left right and centre with my 'tash!

So that's the reason for the tache on last night's blurry picture... I have already sponsored chris but I am sure I can find some money for another donation: it's all for a good cause.

You need to whore out your moobs more :yesey:

You lot are insatiable! :p

They are staying covered up now until promised bottle of the red stuff (not Ketchup) lands on my doorstep! :LOL:

Thanks for the donation L. and yes this is definitely for charity, its far too rapey looking to be fashionable!

You lot are insatiable! :p

They are staying covered up now until promised bottle of the red stuff (not Ketchup) lands on my doorstep! :LOL:

Thanks for the donation L. and yes this is definitely for charity, its far too rapey looking to be fashionable!

No worries, it's all for a great cause!

Be careful what you wish for otherwise I might just turn up at the meet with a bottle of red stuff just to see what happens :p

LMAO has anyone seen this?!

5n7z4p.png

Part of me wonders whether or not it's real... but I feel like not a lot of people have that much money to spare, plus why would you lie on a donation? :wtf::LOL:

Anyway, I thought it was nice and also pretty funny with that random amount :chuckle:

Interesting gesture, a 3rd member of the band (if it's really him) would give a 3rd of a round amount (well, nearly round)? I say he's just showing off :phu:

But good for the MO :D:LOL:

LMAO has anyone seen this?!

5n7z4p.png

Part of me wonders whether or not it's real... but I feel like not a lot of people have that much money to spare, plus why would you lie on a donation? :wtf::LOL:

Anyway, I thought it was nice and also pretty funny with that random amount :chuckle:

Matt donated last year too... So I'd say it's pretty real.

Archived