LMAO has anyone seen this?!

5n7z4p.png

Part of me wonders whether or not it's real... but I feel like not a lot of people have that much money to spare, plus why would you lie on a donation? :wtf::LOL:

Anyway, I thought it was nice and also pretty funny with that random amount :chuckle:

:LOL: I was just gonna come in here and mention that Matt donated.

I hope Chris does keep the mo for the Aussie tour :happy:

5n7z4p.png

Part of me wonders whether or not it's real... but I feel like not a lot of people have that much money to spare, plus why would you lie on a donation? :wtf::LOL:

Anyway, I thought it was nice and also pretty funny with that random amount :chuckle:

Haha,that's pretty cool,didn't he like donate 123.45 last year or something? :p

5n7z4p.png

1/3 of the band so 1/3 of a grand :LOL: Cheeky.

Could someone donate those last £43? It kind of annoys me that it's so close to 6 grand.. I've already donated, but if there is anyone here who haven't, it would be really awesome if you did... Actually I'm not sure you even can donate anymore, with it being December and all.. Hm,... :unsure:

Archived