Resistance free to download (Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock)

Mjuws

Delivering a fresh batch of shredtacular hits exclusively to the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Rocktober track pack is sure to satisfy every player's inner rock warrior with three hits from three rocktastic bands. Beginning today, Gold Members will be able to download the track pack for free for one week. The Rocktober track pack includes Disturbed's "The Infection," Muse's "Resistance" and "Na Na Na" by My Chemical Romance. Beginning on October 19, the track pack will be available for purchase for all Xbox 360 budding musicians around the world.

http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=517522

Delivering a fresh batch of shredtacular hits exclusively to the Xbox LIVE® Marketplace for the Xbox 360® video game and entertainment system from Microsoft, the Rocktober track pack is sure to satisfy every player's inner rock warrior with three hits from three rocktastic bands. Beginning today, Gold Members will be able to download the track pack for free for one week. The Rocktober track pack includes Disturbed's "The Infection," Muse's "Resistance" and "Na Na Na" by My Chemical Romance. Beginning on October 19, the track pack will be available for purchase for all Xbox 360 budding musicians around the world.

http://investor.activision.com/releasedetail.cfm?ReleaseID=517522

Shredtacular, indeed.

EA has got some too...

Unless they have some sort of exclusive deal with Guitar Hero I can see no reason for only Hysteria being in Rock Band, when Guitar Hero has had over 8 songs...

EA doesn't own the series' publishing rights. MTV Games does.

Guitar Hero is the more accessible game here, and Activision being run by the power hungry mongrel that is Bobby Kotick can run that shit through the ground and make everything sound good for a contributing developer as long as it means more money for them.

I thought the drums would be a bit more challenging. But it still looks too easy. Bass is the only one that looks a little fun. And vocals. Why couldn't they pick a proper GUITAR song?! :facepalm:

You'd think that they would if the game is called.. Guitar Hero... wouldn't you :indiff:

Bring on the guitar songs!

Archived