I know... that's why all the people in the Muscle Museum video are crying too, they realised he was miming then too.

I don't think those people were really crying. I mean, I know that's cynical of me, but I think they may have been actors. And I don't know how to tell you guys this, but Matt's hair isn't really that color red from the Bliss video. It was dyed. I think the falling down the giant hole bit was real, though ... Matt can really fly, right? Right? Guys? :unsure:

I don't think those people were really crying. I mean, I know that's cynical of me, but I think they may have been actors. And I don't know how to tell you guys this, but Matt's hair isn't really that color red from the Bliss video. It was dyed. I think the falling down the giant hole bit was real, though ... Matt can really fly, right? Right? Guys? :unsure:

Yes, Matt can really fly :yesey:

Guest jessychickin

I'm in tears, how the fuck could Matt do such a thing? :supersad::LOL:

No but seriously, I think I just pissed myself from laughing :LOL::LOL:

Guest jessychickin
WAIT... PEOPLE DON'T ACTUALLY SING IN MUSIC VIDEOS?!?!! THIS IS WORSE THAN THE TIME I FOUND OUT SANTA WASN'T REAL :eek:

:LOL::LOL:

SANTA ISN'T REAL? :'( My heart has been broken...

WORST DAY EVER, First Matt's a little miming twat & now Santa's been a lie.. What next?

:LOL:

you know what is even funnier.. the OPs of these ridiculous threads never show up after they post..

that's it.. im selling all my tickets and protesting in front of their ny show..

Why would he? He has shown us the light, and now he is needed elsewhere.

so yeah guys I was watchin this vid of plug in baby the other day and I noticed matt mimes everything' date=' like you can even tell he's not playing guetar live sometimes.[/quote']

:LOL: Is this a joke? Of course he was miming everything! Matt doesn't know how to play guitar (or sing, for that matter :LOL:)

They must have been doing that as a joke 'cause someone forced them to lipsync, I bet!

Here, proof that they can actually play live for real... and sound amazing doing it!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCgx4n27go

67684.gif

:LOL: Is this a joke? Of course he was miming everything! Matt doesn't know how to play guitar (or sing, for that matter :LOL:)

They must have been doing that as a joke 'cause someone forced them to lipsync, I bet!

Here, proof that they can actually play live for real... and sound amazing doing it!:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OqCgx4n27go

67684.gif

This looks shopped. I can tell by the pixels, and from seeing quite a few shops in my time.

mattmime.jpg

it's true :pope:

Holy shit, ducky, I just laughed so hard I must have woken up the neighbors. That is both creepy and hilarious. I cannot stop giggling.:LOL: I'm not going to be able to get this out of my head, and it's going to make me laugh at inappropriate times.

I opened the OP's link on Youtube (I didn't know it was just the regular video) and the speed is so slow, not only doesn't it look like they're playing live, it looks like it's stop-motion animation.

And here's proof Matt can fly:

5043753816_ebd493cb92.jpg

Apologies and thanks to whomever this pic belongs.

Archived