CALLING THE BIGGEST MUSE FANS - i need help

ryancmpotter

Maybe Muse are the best band going around today (as they are according to polls) and no one is doing it like muse

And you think that only THE BIGGEST MUSE FANS can help you? :wtf:

and are you talking about NME polls? :awesome:

No,really,what's so horrible about being a huge fan of only one band?What if there isn't a band that will struck you like Muse? ;) Just cool off a bit.

SUMMARY:

Is there any band that even closely compares to Muse, and is equal in things like live performance, diversity, musical technicality, space/electro sounding, large ranged singer and upbeat dramatic rock sound.

thanks friends

Good luck with that. I would also like to find another band to love like I love Muse. There are lots of bands I like a lot but none (from the last decade or so) that I really LOVE.

You're probably right, you shouldn't just listen to the one band. There's so much great music out there. Also you'll get sick of Muse eventually if they're the only band you listen to.

Sorry I have no suggestions for you, except maybe Radiohead or Queen ;)

I really like MuteMath, they're not as huge as Muse are, but their sound is AMAZING and really unique. They're also amazing live, during their shows they frequently swap instruments and the lead singer plays keytar and jumps around on top of his keyboards :D

You might really like them! Here's a video of them live:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mutemath?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/5/oxWrXmUR1HM

I really like MuteMath, they're not as huge as Muse are, but their sound is AMAZING and really unique. They're also amazing live, during their shows they frequently swap instruments and the lead singer plays keytar and jumps around on top of his keyboards :D

You might really like them! Here's a video of them live:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mutemath?blend=1&ob=4#p/u/5/oxWrXmUR1HM

Never heard of them, but this sounds interesting, thanks!

I was the same way, except after 9 months of Muse I decided that I wanted a broader musical knowledge so when I shared my musical opinions they would actually have some backing to them.

I would say, try to get into bands that aren't like Muse tbh.... that way you will appreciate the differences and experience more types of music.

Fyi, i started listening to Nirvana, Radiohead and The Bravery, as well as a bit of RATM and a few songs from a bunch of random artists that people recommended.

jsss !!! :eek: :eek: , i had the same problem myself since i started listening to Muse even though i'm very openminded about music.

unfortunately i still have the same problem :( , i've been brainwashed by their music and i can't find anything better or even equal...(except classical music :p, which i love !!)

damn you Matthew Bellamy !!!!!!

Why is it so important that you find something better? Muse was my favorite band for 2 years, and no other band came even close. But that didn't mean that I couldn't listen to other bands as well.

There are other bands? :pope:

I wanna see that name appear now. Just so people can get confused.

Like I do with mozzie and mozza!:$

You confuse me with a 15 year old girl? :mad:

I won a fucking award, not like i'm not memorable :'(:'(

Why does everything has to be like Muse? I mean, you already have Muse, copycats are so boring...

"My" other band is Biffy and I'm actually glad, they don't sound exactly like Muse.:rolleyes:

They do sound a bit like Muse though, a rockier, hairier Muse

Anyway, it's all about Placebo and Foals

Archived