CALLING THE BIGGEST MUSE FANS - i need help

ryancmpotter

If it isn't played on the radio, it must be underground and requires a lot of search through avantgarde-shit.

It's really not hard though :LOL: Especially when people say I NEEDS SIMILAR ARTIST TO BLA BLA PLZ. Google and popular networking sites with search functions are there for a reason, yo.

Ooh Swedish

Ja but type Similar Artists and the first link that comes up is this: http://www.last.fm/music/Various+Artists/+similar

The bands that always come up for Muse are just the typical run of the mill mainstream rock artists. People just need to expand further. Pandora was good but I think you can only get it in the US now. That really helped me find new music. And then I could just look the stuff up on last.fm/you tube and now spotify. Simples

Ooh Swedish

Ja but type Similar Artists and the first link that comes up is this: http://www.last.fm/music/Various+Artists/+similar

The bands that always come up for Muse are just the typical run of the mill mainstream rock artists. People just need to expand further. Pandora was good but I think you can only get it in the US now. That really helped me find new music. And then I could just look the stuff up on last.fm/you tube and now spotify. Simples

olol, damn swedish.

Yeah, I always use the "similar artists" feature on different softwares and websites, but Muse usually gets whatever poprock band that is played on the radio today.

Radiohead, lol

Step 1: Make a last.fm account

Step 2: Go to the Radio function

Step 3: Type in 'Muse'

Step 4: Skip Starlight

Step 5: Bands that are a bit like Muse will play, listen to them and make notes of the one you like

Or just listen to radio stations like 6 Music or Radio 1 after 7pm and they'll play stuff that isn't Muse or manufactured pop.

They do sound a bit like Muse though, a rockier, hairier Muse

Anyway, it's all about Placebo and Foals

You make bunny cry!:mad:

I listen to every kind of music. I'm not narrow-minded. It's not only one kind of music I love, no, no! :eek:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Threads like this one crack me up. Honestly, just look around in "Other Bands", ask your friends or use the Internet.

This has got somewhat off-topic :LOL:

OP, as the first step into discovering new music, I suggest you buy/download/listen to on Spotify Baby Darling Dollface Honey by Band of Skulls. Really excellent album. Lots of heavy riffy guitars and two excellent vocalists, one male, one female. And a new band so you can still catch them in small venues.

Archived