Megalomania . I used to listen to Origin of Symmetry all the way through , and then it would come to Megalomania and I would just turn it off because of all the slowness of it . One day i decided to listen to it and needless to say I was blown away :happy:

The moral of this story? - Listen to every Muse song :happy:

Citizen Erased, I mean I've always liked it but I never really listened to it so much, but recently I've discovered how awesome it is :)

Yes! this. I would only really listen to it when I played the album and i loved it, but not much. -but it's been on repeat loads lately. :happy:

Also Knights of Cydonia. My brother made me sick of it because he is a 'guitar hero' and played it loads in order to pass the game. But I took a break from it and now I love it again. :yesey:

Unnatural Selection. I normally find it very difficult to get past the introduction as it annoys me greatly... however recently I have been a very good girl and have waited patiently...

Great :LOL: It's perhaps my fave song on the new album. Really enjoyed it live

• 2 weeks later...
Fury.

that song is just wow

I as well discovered the awesomeness of fury, but a while ago... it was when I blasted the bass in my car while driving, after the second chorus (right before the short guitar solo) then when the last one started, turned the bass to -8, and heard the background operatic vocals. truly epic.