• 3 weeks later...

This morning, I fell asleep with my music still on while I was riding the bus to work this morning. Somewhere during "Hyper Chondriac Music," I woke up and it was like a little lightbulb of renewed appreciation went off in my head. :)

Add to that "Hyper Music" and "Twin." And though fans seem to dismiss "Easily," I've recently been listening to it often. A bit catchy and I like the bass line.

Edited by liberty

Showbiz. I'm not too crazy bout that album, but I've been going through it song by song and that one really stood out to me. I love it when guitar solos match and expand upon vocal melodies, so that one was a treat.

+1. Showbiz is so underrated. As far as debut albums go it's one of the tops.

Ummm... They change every week. :)) This week, let's see. I've been waking up with The Small Print (literally, it's my alarm tune on the phone:)) ). Then, it was Time is Running Out (to remember I actually have to leave the house instead of going back to bed). And then it was Feeling Good if I walked or New Born if I waited for the bus. Spiral Static sometimes. And Uno. Generally fall asleep on Unintended. It' s the only song that can help me calm down, so I could say I rediscover it every night. :))