Invincible. I was listening to it the other day and all of the sudden I thought "Wow, this is really good!" I also re-discovered the video for this song. I had only seen it once and I remembered I didn't like it. Then I watched it again and now I cannot stop watching it, I love it :happy:

Invincible. I was listening to it the other day and all of the sudden I thought "Wow, this is really good!" I also re-discovered the video for this song. I had only seen it once and I remembered I didn't like it. Then I watched it again and now I cannot stop watching it, I love it :happy:

Same here! The song makes me half happy, half sad but I bloody love it. I bought HAARP yesterday so I watched the DVD this morning ..I think Invincible is better live :rolleyes::D

Con-science

I used to not like it, found it boring. But lately I've started to love it, it's just great how it builds up and gets more intense. I really like it now.:D

Exactly! I've recently discovered it's awesomeness as well so it's getting heavy play on my iPod.

assassin - but i never stopped listening to it intentionally. i somehow accidently deleted it from my itunes, and because i often just shuffle all my muse songs i never noticed it was missing!

thou come to think of it, in your world, agitated and nature 1 i only recently got into

shine acoustic (i meant, NOT nature 1) is so beautiful i have no idea why it took me so long to appreciate it!

and it was so appropriate when i was listening to it yesterday on the train, looking out my window at the rain, actually made me appreciate the crappy weather! lol

Edited by grw

i knowww! not only the muse-ic in them, but chris' headbanging, matt's sex faces and dom's drummer muscles......it's almost too much to handle! :LOL:

In all of their videos I just can't get enough of chris' headbanging, and I wish they'd show him more, he really is a great bass player