MOTP in trailer for "The Tourist"

sportsfrk214

Funny how I didn't think it looked good at all until MOTP started playing. :chuckle:

seems like Muse songs are really getting into the mainstream increasingly. Uprising was used for the trailer for 'Knight and Day' and just the other day, i saw a documentary using Muscle Museum :O was kinda shocked.

is this a good thing or a bad thing?

seems like Muse songs are really getting into the mainstream increasingly. Uprising was used for the trailer for 'Knight and Day' and just the other day, i saw a documentary using Muscle Museum :O was kinda shocked.

is this a good thing or a bad thing?

and there was this movie starring 50cent, its trailer had MK Ultra.

motp suits well with the trailer.fine by me.

but what concerns me (i dunno why) is that muse is slowly being hyped up in hollywood. must be because of kate hudson

anyway, i dunno, i just cant sit tight. i want muse all by myself that is. like in those days... like when there are only u and me who know muse. like like when i mention matt bellamy people gave me the "who is this person" look like..ugghh...dont mind me people. im just babbling here.

motp suits well with the trailer.fine by me.

but what concerns me (i dunno why) is that muse is slowly being hyped up in hollywood. must be because of kate hudson

anyway, i dunno, i just cant sit tight. i want muse all by myself that is. like in those days... like when there are only u and me who know muse. like like when i mention matt bellamy people gave me the "who is this person" look like..ugghh...dont mind me people. im just babbling here.

agreed on every point..I dont even want to vote for them like for the EMAs, I still want them to be my band. meeeh.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived