When will they be back?

znun01

Yesterday was the best Muse gig I have been to full stop. From the visuals to the support acts and most importantly the set list it was a perfect night. My only complaint if I have any is the lack of Butterflies and Hurricanes from the Saturday set list but MK Ultra more than made up for it.

My only question is will they tour the UK again?

Rumours say that Dom made a comment last night but I didn't hear it. If someone could please elaborate that would be great.

Yesterday was the best Muse gig I have been to full stop. From the visuals to the support acts and most importantly the set list it was a perfect night. My only complaint if I have any is the lack of Butterflies and Hurricanes from the Saturday set list but MK Ultra more than made up for it.

My only question is will they tour the UK again?

Rumours say that Dom made a comment last night but I didn't hear it. If someone could please elaborate that would be great.

As quoted, Dom said, "this is our last one for a while". :'(

I feel so special being able to see one of their last big gigs!

They'll be back soon.

Who knows, maybe they want to take a break from touring and work on a new album.

Maybe they'll surprise with a few arena shows early next year

they're supposed to be recording from summer 2011 for more 'intimate venues'. I just really hope they do a mini tour or something after australia before then - I am far too addicted for my own good and have major post-gig depression after last night, even though we were right in the heavens and the only 2 people in our block raving and screaming and jumping hell for leather :D and we tweeted them asking for a wave/bliss/CE and we got all three :D (if you count general wave at the end lol ) *excited rant over*

I really hope they come back soon! I must also commend seatwave.com for my general admission seats! They may sell at a higher price but they more than made up for a seetickets problem.

Best night of my life and Matt,Dom and Chris are all young enough to keep going for many years to come!

As quoted, Dom said, "this is our last one for a while". :'(

I feel so special being able to see one of their last big gigs!

I didn't hear him say that. Made me tearful at reading, but I suppose it's what we knew. Maybe it will be a while now, until after their next album. :( There will definitely be a next album though.

Yeah they won't be back for a while. Unless something along the lines of TCT comes up, they'll finish up the remaining tour dates next year and take their break. Then we can expect to heard a few rumours about them writing new songs and so on.

I wouldn't put money against a one-off festival appearance next year, but I think a new tour won't happen until 2012.

I do wonder if Leeds/Reading is one possibility??

I thought exactly the same.. L&R or maybe V Fest again.... just one please... just one... can't wait two whole years... It's only the possibility of a gig next year that is keeping me sane at the minute.... SuperMassiveMuseDepression is a hard thing to kick.... only one more fix..... just one... puhleeeaaasssee!

:'(

It's sad to say, but I agree with those saying they won't tour again for a while.

However, the thought of not seeing them again in two whole years..... just.. :stunned:

No. Nonononononoooooooo. that will make me seriously depressed. Or maybe it will just drive me so mad that I will become one of those creepy stalker-fans.

(Is there such a thing as Muse-rehab? :LOL:)

It's sad to say, but I agree with those saying they won't tour again for a while.

However, the thought of not seeing them again in two whole years..... just.. :stunned:

No. Nonononononoooooooo. that will make me seriously depressed. Or maybe it will just drive me so mad that I will become one of those creepy stalker-fans.

Well I'm certainly not that bad :stunned: but:

(Is there such a thing as Muse-rehab? :LOL:)

My name is blah blah blah and I've come to this meeting as I'm a Museaholic (seriously, no joke). Maybe the mods will keep this one going. Actually weaning off is on my agenda! :)

Edit: Does it require cold turkey. I think they would literally have to lock me in a room away from a computer! :LOL: I could keep the CD player though - what harm?

This might interest you all. It will answer a lot of the questions and comment I've read in this thread.

http://www.muselive.com/index.php?m=single&id=6316

Actually I think we've already seen this. It's been posted on here. It's quite nice to know that the thinking for the next album is ongoing, even if it doesn't turn out as Matt is thinking atm. I believe that he's genuine in his intentions.

Well I'm certainly not that bad :stunned: but:

My name is blah blah blah and I've come to this meeting as I'm a Museaholic (seriously, no joke). Maybe the mods will keep this one going. Actually weaning off is on my agenda! :)

Edit: Does it require cold turkey. I think they would literally have to lock me in a room away from a computer! :LOL: I could keep the CD player though - what harm?

- Excellent idea!

(I have swore to never become a creepy stalker :happy:)

Archived