When will they be back?

znun01

Don't think it will be :happy: not after the epicness of Saturday, my faith has been restored and I think they'll give us the good stuff again.

Well its just when he says "I feel like we can't go much bigger in terms of the kinds of concerts we're playing.", "Weirdly, that seems to have coincided with my personal life destabilising about a year ago. I split from a relationship… I was doing lots of self-analysing."

and Neutron Star Collision is about the break up supposedly...

So please Bellamy give us some MK Ultra juice! Thank you! No more relationship related cheese, seriously!

Well its just when he says "I feel like we can't go much bigger in terms of the kinds of concerts we're playing.", "Weirdly, that seems to have coincided with my personal life destabilising about a year ago. I split from a relationship… I was doing lots of self-analysing."

and Neutron Star Collision is about the break up supposedly...

So please Bellamy give us some MK Ultra juice! Thank you! No more relationship related cheese, seriously!

I don't know, do I want songs about mind control or deep feelings? Well I don't know I'll just have to wait and see, though I think there will be relationship stuff, if it goes along the lines Matt is thinking, but it's always been there, throughout all the albums. What I want is whatever Muse are inspired to give us and I willl make any judgements afterwards.:)

But I suspect that even if it's the biggest piece of crap I've ever laid ears on (which is highly unlikely, I have complete faith) I'll still be there to hand out the hugs as their career collapses! :LOL:

I don't think they have an obligation to play. They will no doubt be invited but I guess the touring for that time is yet to be decided. I don't see them touring much more after Aus/NZ, although they did mention South America.

I think they should have a proper break, rather than a tour that drags out and we all wonder whether new songs will get played and it all becomes rather tedious. Break and new album in 2012 would be awesome.

I don't know, do I want songs about mind control or deep feelings? Well I don't know I'll just have to wait and see, though I think there will be relationship stuff, if it goes along the lines Matt is thinking, but it's always been there, throughout all the albums. What I want is whatever Muse are inspired to give us and I willl make any judgements afterwards.:)

But I suspect that even if it's the biggest piece of crap I've ever laid ears on (which is highly unlikely, I have complete faith) I'll still be there to hand out the hugs as their career collapses! :LOL:

I highly doubt myself that the next album will be filled with 'mainstream' songs made for the twilight generation. And yeah I agree the relationship emotions are present on every album.. and Im happy with that as long as its not filled with ultimate cheese throughout. Im a sucker for unintended, and *ahem* Guiding Light is not all that bad. :facepalm:

I don't think they have an obligation to play. They will no doubt be invited but I guess the touring for that time is yet to be decided. I don't see them touring much more after Aus/NZ, although they did mention South America.

I think they should have a proper break, rather than a tour that drags out and we all wonder whether new songs will get played and it all becomes rather tedious. Break and new album in 2012 would be awesome.

They aren't playing in NZ this time...:mad:

How long do you think the break will be? 4 5 months? Personally I hope they’ll do a few more UK gigs, venues like the Royal Albert Hall (that would be a dream) I really hope they don’t do any festivals next year. I keep saying to people I think they’ll do there last gig back at Teignmouth, a bit like a thank you and goodbye for now.

Rumours say that Dom made a comment last night but I didn't hear it. If someone could please elaborate that would be great.

I wasn't there or anything (:'() but I have full audio of the show and this is exactly what Dom says:

"We aren't gonna play here, unfortunately, for a while in the UK, so it's the last one for a while *blah-blah-You'reAmazing/WeLoveYou-blah-blah* We'll see you again for sure."

So don't worry, they will definately be back again! And not just in the UK but surely all around the world :) We just have to be patient and will probably have to wait until Album 6. (And who knows? You guys in the UK may get lucky with a show or two in-between :))

They really deserve a break after all their touring, but I'm sure we'll be seeing them in 2 years or so. It sounds like a long time now, but they need time to relax, take a breather, then create amazing album ;):awesome:

It will be worth the wait.

I thought exactly the same.. L&R or maybe V Fest again.... just one please... just one... can't wait two whole years... It's only the possibility of a gig next year that is keeping me sane at the minute.... SuperMassiveMuseDepression is a hard thing to kick.... only one more fix..... just one... puhleeeaaasssee!

:'(

Yeah, this! :musesign:

I really cant see Muse doing nothing for 2011. Theyd get board. I dont think they should do any festivals. I would prefer a venue like the Royal Albert Hall, Liverpool Echo Arena or Manchesters M.E.N arena. Dont know why but I always feel festivals are a cheap / cheaters way of seeing loads of bands and are not going there for 100% of music love but for a fun piss up. Not my bag Im sorry. Nah Im hopping for UK shows, big or small, I dont mind. Just need something PLEASE MUSE... :supersad:

I really cant see Muse doing nothing for 2011. They’d get board. I don’t think they should do any festivals. I would prefer a venue like the Royal Albert Hall, Liverpool Echo Arena or Manchester’s M.E.N arena. Don’t know why but I always feel festivals are a cheap / cheaters way of seeing loads of bands and are not going there for 100% of music love but for a fun piss up. ‘Not my bag I’m sorry’. Nah I’m hopping for UK shows, big or small, I don’t mind. Just need something PLEASE MUSE... :supersad:

This is exactly why I would never even consider going for a festival, I would want to go for the music (yes experience is fun blah blah but I don't care much for a festival experience) so would always prefer going to see the band play a gig as then it is catered more for the fans of that band as opposed to festival-goers who go for a variety of bands.

Really hope they do Royal Albert Hall, I can see them doing that and Exogenesis with an entire orchestra.

This is exactly why I would never even consider going for a festival, I would want to go for the music (yes experience is fun blah blah but I don't care much for a festival experience) so would always prefer going to see the band play a gig as then it is catered more for the fans of that band as opposed to festival-goers who go for a variety of bands.

Really hope they do Royal Albert Hall, I can see them doing that and Exogenesis with an entire orchestra.

Sometimes you get a cracking line-up on the headlining stage though. I know musical taste is all very subjective but don't necessarily dismiss a festival ;)

I'm hoping for a one-off late next year... I can see them making a 2011 come back for one or two smaller shows. I'm not sure they'll have time or planning to do another festival by next year, but they've played in the UK (and London, specifically) every single year since 2006, at least twice, so I refuse to think they won't be back for some sort of gig... but I think it'll be a smaller affair. They'd better come back cos I'll get Muse withdrawal and have to start going abroad again, lol.

I'm hoping for a one-off late next year... I can see them making a 2011 come back for one or two smaller shows. I'm not sure they'll have time or planning to do another festival by next year, but they've played in the UK (and London, specifically) every single year since 2006, at least twice, so I refuse to think they won't be back for some sort of gig... but I think it'll be a smaller affair. They'd better come back cos I'll get Muse withdrawal and have to start going abroad again, lol.

You and me both buddy. I’ve been saying this since the Wembley. I don’t know why they wouldn’t do at least one more UK gig. Even if they only do one I’d be happy and I’d be happy to pay over £100 for a ticket. Royal Albert Hall would be a dream. But if they were to do a festival :( I would still go. I would see the last gig as a goodbye to the Resistance and a thank you / goodbye (for now) to the fans.

You and me both buddy. I’ve been saying this since the Wembley. I don’t know why they wouldn’t do at least one more UK gig. Even if they only do one I’d be happy and I’d be happy to pay over £100 for a ticket. Royal Albert Hall would be a dream. But if they were to do a festival :( I would still go. I would see the last gig as a goodbye to the Resistance and a thank you / goodbye (for now) to the fans.

Which is what they did in 2008 for V Festival (it's how they closed the BH&R tour), so I think it's only fair they end the Resistance tour in the same country it began... the UK ;). RAH was a lovely one-off, and I'd DEF love something like that again... but I'd hate the ticket-buying process! It was really difficult to get tix... I'm surprised I ended up with a standing ticket after hours of trying my luck. Anyways, whatever they do, I'm hopeful for SOMETHING in 2011. :)

Archived