Undertitles, How??

Elzapan

Sorry about this it wasn't supposed to be disabled and only heard today about the problems. I have an idea why it didn't work but I'm away for the weekend so can't check/fix now. Will sort when I'm home and give people a few days to change them

Sorry about this it wasn't supposed to be disabled and only heard today about the problems. I have an idea why it didn't work but I'm away for the weekend so can't check/fix now. Will sort when I'm home and give people a few days to change them

Thanks, Kev. :D

How was your time away?

Oh, that's good. Thanks Kev :D

Yay, thanks :awesome:

Were you in London for a time? Seem to remember from a twitter post.

Cheers for the fix btw :D

yeah was in london for the weekend, it was fun. i heard big ben do it's bongs.

no worries. should be cool again for next month, just i'd forgot a simple change whoops

yeah was in london for the weekend, it was fun. i heard big ben do it's bongs.

no worries. should be cool again for next month, just i'd forgot a simple change whoops

Ha. Been to London four times in my life, and every time poor Ben was covered in scaffolding. FML. :LOL:

Archived