Undertitles, How??

Elzapan

• 5 weeks later...

It wasn't working when I was online yesterday, but Kev must've fixed it but I missed it due to time zone differences (if it was fixed that is).

I obviously haven't changed it since December :chuckle: I think the same happened in January. What's broken Kev?

I have been a member of this forum since last May, and somehow I always either miss the chance to change my undertitle OR (and this has happened more than once) the option of changing my undertitle doesn't show up in my profile, even though it's clearly the first of the month :wtf: I wonder if timezones have something to do with it? :unsure:

Anyway, I finally was able to change mine today. :LOL: But I do wonder if anyone else has ever had the issue of it not showing up in their user CP? I always thought I was super dumb or unobservant and was just missing it, but now that I found it today, I realize there must have been some sort of error/glitch.

They're in Texas and it was 2AM GMT so I'm guessing they still had four hours? I dunno if it's done by local times or not.

Yes, I know. I'm pretty sure undertitles, just like everything else on the board, is done by local time.

EDIT: Now I am 100% sure.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived