Other Bands Songs similar to a Muse Song

dead0citizen

In the new orange advert, does it play Collateral damage from united states of Eurasia, The reason i post in here, is that my boyfriend thinks that collateral damage is not by muse and is a cover by muse?

Can anyone help clear this up please?

It isn't by Muse, it's an altered rendition of Nocturne Op.9 No.2 by Chopin.

me first: i think Glitter Freeze by Gorillaz is very similar to Uprising in many ways. The claps, the bass line and the synths.

what do you think?

Yes, definetly :yesey: And speaking of glitter and Uprising, Rock n' Roll Part 2 by Gary Glitter reminds me of Uprising a little bit. Especially the drums and the "Hey!":

This band called Muse made a song called New Born in 2000/01, I think this imitator band from the UK that are on all the twilight crap ripped it off with their song Unnatural Selection.

Amagad I luv that band! That song Supermassive Hole iz soooooooo gud! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

They both have 2 verses and choruses, followed by a slower interlude, a guitar solo, and then pick up pace for the outro. Two main differences: CE's interlude occurs during the second verse/chorus, and US is missing the ending piano. But with the bright harmonies and the New Born riff, my point is they took a lot of liberties from OoS for that song.

They both have 2 verses and choruses, followed by a slower interlude, a guitar solo, and then pick up pace for the outro. Two main differences: CE's interlude occurs during the second verse/chorus, and US is missing the ending piano. But with the bright harmonies and the New Born riff, my point is they took a lot of liberties from OoS for that song.

They are really nothing alike in structure.

Citizen Erased is pretty much a standard song structure, just one verse and chorus is clean rather than distorted. There's nothing massively special about CE in that respect.

Archived