i didn't vote, because this wasn't really a decent competition and it wasn't really fair for muse to compete against such shitty bands.

MTV never did justice to muse. they only recognized them after twilight came out.

if it had been an NME thing, i would have voted because they've always been there for muse, since the early days.

i didn't vote, because this wasn't really a decent competition and it wasn't really fair for muse to compete against such shitty bands.

MTV never did justice to muse. they only recognized them after twilight came out.

if it had been an NME thing, i would have voted because they've always been there for muse, since the early days.

:eek: you read my mind !

My thoughts exactly ! i mean this show should be named Gaga awards.. :rolleyes:

does anyone have a link to a video to just watch them winning & accepting it? I... don't really wanna watch the rest right now XD.

It was just one of the minor awards, so they didn't go up and accept it. I doubt if they were even there, seeing as they were in London the day before. They just pretty much said that Muse won and I said "yay" and kept watching. :p

Archived