It seems like I made an account and I tried logging in, but it won't log in for me so I can't vote.:supersad: :supersad: :supersad: :'(

I was thinking of voting on the library's computer...but they probally have the website blocked, like every other website I like...even this.

you can use your facebook account to vote.

Shit. We're up against the 30stm fans. :stunned:

Yeah dude....I think that they are already doing some crazy shit just so that 30 Seconds to Mars could win...

A normal 30 Seconds To Mars fan (replying to my "Muse should win this award")

30 Seconds To Mars isnt just a alternativerock band, they make a religion: love the enviroment with music, fight with the global warm fuck u!They should wiN!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I voted :D:p

Ahhh I am so torn, The Dog Days Are over is an amazing video that Florence and the Machine made on a small budget. I just saw Florence and the Machine on Monday and it was spectacular, one of the best shows I've been to by a long shot.

But special effects is Muse hands down.

Guest Sarah-x
Shit. We're up against the 30stm fans. :stunned:

i feel divided! :stunned:

love muse alot but i think 30stm win this one for me, kings and queens is an incredible video.

:LOL: the fight of the obssesive fans :fear:

A normal 30 Seconds To Mars fan (replying to my "Muse should win this award")

30 Seconds To Mars isnt just a alternativerock band, they make a religion: love the enviroment with music, fight with the global warm fuck u!They should wiN!

:facepalm:

So wait, fight with the global...uh...warm. Right.

No offense to the 30stm fans but I think Kings and Queens is a sorta stupid song **braces for attack** Muse definitely deserves the award, hands down. I think if we can round up enough fans to vote and vote everyday Muse could win this thing! And if the rest of America can avoid stupidity and ignorance and open their eyes (and ears) to Muse, they'd be a shoe-in. And they have a good shot at the special effects award too. Also, about them performing, they could perform from a venue in London. I've seen other bands stream performances on the VMAs before.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

i'm not expecting them to win, but you never know. Okay, they won't win best SFX in a video because Lady Gaga is nominated, and they probably won't win best rock video because Paramore is nominated (they are probably the most known of them all and that one song of theirs was in Twilight), but I am always hoping for a surprise... I really believe that they should win both of the awards, but it's all a popularity contest on the VMA's :(

I agree about the VMA's being a popularity contest. Muse doesn't stand a chance.That being said, I watched it for the first time last year because of Muse and actually thought it was entertaining. I'm probably going to watch it tonight.

The performers go all out for those kind of things. As does Kayne. :LOL:

Archived