If you had the chance to meet Matt, what's the first thing you'll say to him?

amanda_robin

Couldn't beat me up because I'm bigger than him. :LOL:

I think you better watch out then, because he once said in an interview that since he doesn't have the physical strength, he uses whatever object is at hand when fighting... "Not that I fight like a girl, but...."

Yeah Matt, we believe you :yesey:... (Erm, :noey:)

Hello)

What do you think if on Matt's myspace blog was "In a relationships" status - but now its...SWINGER!!!

WTF - does anybody UNDERSTAND?

I don't think that he's actually going on myspace page... That could be anyone... People do that...

But if that information is true, mmmmmm....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! :D

I don't think that he's actually going on myspace page... That could be anyone... People do that...

But if that information is true, mmmmmm....yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah! :D

I'm pretty sure it's all fake, I don't think the guys from Muse themselves would put links to phishing sites on their myspace...

F*** - gobsmacked!!

Not that he is a legend to me or anything(:rolleyes:), but what i would really like to say is " Hiya - you must be knackered -fancy coming for a coffee (mocha for me of course - but he probably has strong black expresso to keep him jigging!) and a chat about : (in order of importance: Sumerians, Rule by Secrecy, Future of Us (oops not me and him - human race!), how the hell does he always compose such brilliant songs, Is he getting bored with Muse (no, no, no) and does he have sugar (betting no again?).

One day....................................:LOL:

I think you better watch out then, because he once said in an interview that since he doesn't have the physical strength, he uses whatever object is at hand when fighting... "Not that I fight like a girl, but...."

Yeah Matt, we believe you :yesey:... (Erm, :noey:)

Haha I know how to fight, so I would be grabbing something else if necessary.

Wouldn't that be awesome to be in a fight with short-n-tubby? :LOL:

I think anyone could beat up Matt.... :LOL:

Though, I might not wanna be in a shoot out with him! :LOL:

I grew up around guns. I bet I still would have a better shot than him. Even though he has longer fingers than me, I still have incredible sharp aim. And I also have Physics on my side. :p

BRING IT BRATT BELLAMY.

• 3 weeks later...

I have no clue what I would say. I've never met anyone famous either so... yeah! I've seen some good bands in concert and such, and seen some famous people, but yeah. actually I had a strange dream last night that I was seeing Muse in concert and then they had an encore and whatever and me and some people jumped onto the stage and ran backstage. Then i was hanging out with Chris and I talked to him some, but never talked to Matt and Dom in the dream. So strange!!! hahaha. :LOL:

First time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair!? (laughed, let my fingers go through his hair)

...mind you, I was only 15 at the time...

Second time I met him I said: I want to ask you two things, sorry if the second one seem weird. one, may I have your aughtograph? (he nodded) two, may I -please- let my fingers go through your hair! (looked at me with a frown and said: 'I met you before', smiled and let my fingers go through his hair)

...mind you, I was only 16 at the time...

Third time I met him I said: I have already two aughtographs of you, so instead, could you draw someting funny on my t-shirt? Just the first thing that comes up in your mind (he drew a bunny...and another aughtograph)

...ok, ok I was 18 at that time...

What will I say to him next time... (if there is going to be one) Hmm.... I'll probably ask him if he actually believes in Zecheria Sitchin's theory about the 12th Planet.

NO WAY!!! you are so lucky that you have met him so many times!!! i'm so jealous haha. how did you meet him so many times? that's so awesome.

NO WAY!!! you are so lucky that you have met him so many times!!! i'm so jealous haha. how did you meet him so many times? that's so awesome.

Well, I gotta admit first two times were 6 years ago, when Muse had gigs for 500 / 1200 people.. back then... they had... so called 'afterparties'. The stage manager of that time Glenn (I love him!) handed out backstage passes to fans who stood at the front of the stage during the show. I was lucky. Third time I waited for almost 5 ours outside, next to the tourbus, together with a few fans. Last 9 times I saw them live, I wasnt able to talk to him anymore...

yeah... and talked to him like 3 hours in total or so... and kissed him on the cheeks! ah.. the good old times... :happy:

In other words... dumb luck. :LOL:

i'd probably say...

"........:$..."

b/c talking to people makes me nervous...and yes i even get nervous talking to people who don't happen to be in the most amazing band ever...

i met mcr when i went to the gig on 4.19 when muse opened up:musesign:... and i was too nervous to speak but i managed a weak and soft "hi" and "thanks" and to frankie i said "the show was great".. haha

Archived