How much money have you spend to see MUSE live?

Stephanie***

I searched for a similar thread but didn't find one. Sorry if this is the wrong section

Well, we all know how great Muse is from concert and so.

I think this is very interesting what I am up to ask you!

How much have you spend to see Muse live? Did you even fly to a foreign country?

There are a lot of Muser's here who fly extra to England from Australia to see them at the Wembley Stadium!

How far would you go to see them?

Feel free to answer :)

@ Ganon391 :indiff::p

I dread to think how much I've spent, I'll have seen them 10 times in total by the end of the year, that includes flying to Dublin, I would have seen them in Paris as well if I'd have had the chance.

I'm also a Muse collectors so if you add all that in it will be a lot! :p

Too much considering what Muse have given me in return.

Earls Court 2004, Eden 2006, Royal Albert Hall 2008 and Teignmouth 2009 were worth it, just. The other three just weren't.

I agree, out of the 8 gigs I've been to I only really enjoyed 4 or 5. I get fed up when people say Muse are great live whatever they play, it's just not true.

First time was about 100€ (with traveling) und second time, which will be wembley stadium, costs already 200€ and will be more (food, merchandise, etc.). First band for me to spend more than 50€ for (Nine Inch Nails was the most expensive before Muse ;P)

I've spent about $150 for just tickets. About $100 in merchandise. I would travel over sea's but 1) I'm only 14 and no one will go with me 2) I don't have a job. (I've used all my allowance and I've worked all year to pay for two shows). :facepalm:

And I still feel like I haven't had enough :supersad:

Ill go with you :LOL:

Archived