How much money have you spend to see MUSE live?

Stephanie***

I did those same three in 2008 (if by Dublin you mean Marlay Park) and yes, it was an expensive year! I also had my Muse tattoo done that year so that was another £50 on the bloody band!:LOL::LOL:

Yeah, I meant Marlay Park :) V festival was the most expensive, since we missed the last train to the airport and had to pay £400 for a cab. :stunned: haha, good gigs -> tattoo? :p Mine was done this year (it's small, but costed like 100€ :rolleyes:), so I guess 2010 is gonna be expensive aswell :LOL:

My amounts get inflated due to the wife and kids, who also go. But in the last year, American Dollars:

Zurich: $1,800 - We were visiting family in Italy

Las Vegas: $600 - It's not very far

Wembley: $2,600 - Wife and I leaving the kids this time

Los Angeles: $300 - Mainly because I had to go through Stubhub for tix.

Worth every penny though, I'd had quite a few years when the kids were young and we didn't go to any shows.

let me think...

i saw them in

Argentina twice for 300 dollars,

Seattle for 90$

then i flew to Mexico, that was 600$ between gig ticket and plane ticket.

Now im flying to London, ticket was 980$ + 2 Wembley tickets for 300$ total (thanks to damn resale) and money to spend there... another 800$

then in October im flying to NY for 500$ to be at both NY & NY gig (tickets 90$ each)

and then train to NC and VA.. what makes between ticket and train rides a total of 350$

so... i have a total of 4,100 dollars...

i've discovered that i have a problem :noey:

Muse in Calgary & Edmonton this past March = approx $400 (tickets, gas $, hotel & merch)

Both Wembley shows = $225 in tickets, approx $300 for flat (6 nights), $1400 plane tickets, and plus food and other merch that I buy...

In total, approx $2325 (Canadian $$ folks) for 4 shows....

Wembley had better be damn worth it :LOL:

• 3 months later...

Thousands. Literally, and I'm 20 yrs old making minimum wage, so I'm 1. obsessed and 2. in debt! I'm from the U.S. and I went to see them in Liverpool last Nov. that cost me $2000. I saw them in Detroit, Maryland, Columbus, and Cincinnati. The Columbus and Cincinnati performances were for my honeymoon. I can't even add it up, but I know it was A LOT! And of course COMPLETELY WORTH IT! :D

Well....considering i live in south of Portugal I spent a lot of money going to San Siro´s (Italy) gig last June and Arénes de Nîmes (France) in July 2007. I also saw them in Lisbon but i can´t explain the feeling of watching them outside my country, really far from my home among other "(a)MUSErs". It´s beyond amazing! And MUSE worth all the euros i paid so far, so i´m considering to go to Australia to see them next month. I miss them!!! And knowing that soon they´ll take a break from concerts to focus on new album and that....well....i cant spend a full year withouth seeing them live again...so... :$

Archived