Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

photo of the crowd:

http://www.microcuts.net/gallery/details.php?image_id=14459&sessionid=6065e67176cae705cb9e0d441beadafc&sessionid=6065e67176cae705cb9e0d441beadafc

stacey, i can see you, adrian and the top of my head [damn me being short!]

ohh, the memories.

ooooh thats an awesome shot :D

and i can spot her and adrian as well , damn i wish i was down there

it was a great night, but let me just say what does it matter if people were standing or sitting or where they were in the place, it was muse! matt is a god. i have conflicting emotions about the whole thing there were way too many black holes songs and absolution songs for that matter... and its been said before but ga seemed to only know those songs, which is fine. but with crowd reactions like that it seems more and more likely that we are never gonna see those rarer songs live, they played melbourne 4 times this year and only once was a song off showbiz. and when they played micro cuts everyone stood dazed, not to mention the sound guys fucking up the end of the song, but matt didn't go off... and i think it is because the crowd weren't into it. ace that they jammed older stuff though. and they ended stockholm syndrome with ashamed oh happiest moment... although i wish it was showbiz they were ending with ashamed :rolleyes:

my advice, go out and buy showbiz and hullabaloo and listen to them also get your hands on early live muse, microcuts.net has a good live performance from 2000 @ the astoria. and lets all remember why muse are so good. please... i don't want another black holes and revelations.

it was a great night, but let me just say what does it matter if people were standing or sitting or where they were in the place, it was muse! matt is a god. i have conflicting emotions about the whole thing there were way too many black holes songs and absolution songs for that matter... and its been said before but ga seemed to only know those songs, which is fine. but with crowd reactions like that it seems more and more likely that we are never gonna see those rarer songs live, they played melbourne 4 times this year and only once was a song off showbiz. and when they played micro cuts everyone stood dazed, not to mention the sound guys fucking up the end of the song, but matt didn't go off... and i think it is because the crowd weren't into it. ace that they jammed older stuff though. and they ended stockholm syndrome with ashamed oh happiest moment... although i wish it was showbiz they were ending with ashamed :rolleyes:

my advice, go out and buy showbiz and hullabaloo and listen to them also get your hands on early live muse, microcuts.net has a good live performance from 2000 @ the astoria. and lets all remember why muse are so good. please... i don't want another black holes and revelations.

were you on the side? if so, the reason it sounded like they fucked up micro cuts was that they use a panning effect on the end riff (like on the album), so people on the side didnt get the full effect.

also, im almost happier not having them play the old songs these days.. much as i love showbiz and OoS, the vast majority of the old songs are really very angsty, which, when they play them live these days, comes off as very forced..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived