Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

ooo...i'd like to see a bootleg too if anyone uploads one!

this is really depressing though, ever since the concert i've only really been listening to live muse tracks. absolution tour, hullabaloo, plus a bunch of bootlegs off microcuts.net. i want another concert, is that too much to ask? ;)

ooo...i'd like to see a bootleg too if anyone uploads one!

this is really depressing though, ever since the concert i've only really been listening to live muse tracks. absolution tour, hullabaloo, plus a bunch of bootlegs off microcuts.net. i want another concert, is that too much to ask? ;)

Urgh same here! Well this "syndrome" of mine has started to subside. I've been trying to listen to other artists now, and it's not too big a jolt. So I'm thinking that's good. Urgh... for a couple of days after, I just didn't want to listen to anything but Muse, Muse bootlegs and all. Meh.

Me three! But I'm still suffering, I don't think its going to subside at this rate though, it's like a drug, the addiction is just becoming even more dependent and screaming for more fuel; like a virus and i'm the host and its leeching onto me....alright enough metaphors

Has anyone got a seating chart?

If you go here:

http://premier.ticketek.com.au/Venues/VenueDetails.aspx?v=MPK&s=9503

and then hit 'venue map' or whatever it is, then it will give you the one for the MCR concert...half of the lower seated section was gold though, it was split roughly in half, and then the rest of lower and all of upper was silver.

Guest Bennett
so, who was at door 16?

i have a whole folder full of other people's photos from the show :D

me me me..i was the one leaning on the bin remember ;)

I was at door 8. I had a pretty good view, except for the fact that I was so far away.

I was surrounded by a bunch of people who weren't even singing along, and I was going absolutely mental. My friend could even pick me out from where he was sitting :p

I was screaming so loudly and so high-pitched that the woman infront of me actually put her hands over her ears.

Heaps of people only went so thay could say to their friends "hey, guess what I did on thursday night!"

stupid peoples.

I was at door 8. I had a pretty good view, except for the fact that I was so far away.

I was surrounded by a bunch of people who weren't even singing along, and I was going absolutely mental. My friend could even pick me out from where he was sitting :p

I was screaming so loudly and so high-pitched that the woman infront of me actually put her hands over her ears.

Heaps of people only went so thay could say to their friends "hey, guess what I did on thursday night!"

stupid peoples.

Lol! Ah well, at least you punished her rightly for not singing along. ;)

Thanks about the photos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow............ I'm looking for some people....

Is anyone on this forum went to the concert, with a group of people, three guys and a girl, one of the guys was weraing a blue t shirt and had a black afro, the other guy was wearing a black tee with yellow writing, blonde hair and sunnies!!! They were on the same train as me and my friend, got on probably between mordi and mentone, then were sitting near as.

Door 13-Upper section Row EE- Seat 446, they were sort of to the right and about 4 rows up:LOL::D

Wow! I'm neither of those people but that's pretty close to where I live. I'm from Chelsea :) I go to Mentone all the time. Didn't think there were Muse fans around here.

Archived