Melbourne Rod Laver Arena!

Claireness

This needs to be said... :) whilst muse were on their B&H tour of Melbourne which included 2 separate shows from BDO they played every song off the album..EXCEPT ONE.:mad: So I request:

Please play Exo-Politics @ Rod Laver

lol, I don't know if anyone agrees with me...but I really would like to hear it live once, seeing though it is the tour...and as it's not a hit..won't be played over and over live like SS or PIB. For anyone who can't remember what they played from the album both nights..it was as follow..we got each song off the album at least once (cept exo) ;)

1st night b&h:

2nd night b&h

Knights

Take a bow

assassin

SMBH

map of p

Map of Prob

Hoodoo

City of Delusion

Invincible

Invincible

SMBH

Soldier's Poem

Starlight

starlight

Take a Bow

Knights of Cydonia

This needs to be said... :) whilst muse were on their B&H tour of Melbourne which included 2 separate shows from BDO they played every song off the album..EXCEPT ONE.:mad: So I request:

Please play Exo-Politics @ Rod Laver

lol, I don't know if anyone agrees with me...but I really would like to hear it live once, seeing though it is the tour...and as it's not a hit..won't be played over and over live like SS or PIB. For anyone who can't remember what they played from the album both nights..it was as follow..we got each song off the album at least once (cept exo) ;)

1st night b&h:

2nd night b&h

Knights

Take a bow

assassin

SMBH

map of p

Map of Prob

Hoodoo

City of Delusion

Invincible

Invincible

SMBH

Soldier's Poem

Starlight

starlight

Take a Bow

Knights of Cydonia

That's true. Exo is STILL the only song I haven't heard of BH&R. And they haven't been doing it all all lately in any of their gigs. (Nor Assassin which I would like to hear live again)

That's true. Exo is STILL the only song I haven't heard of BH&R. And they haven't been doing it all all lately in any of their gigs. (Nor Assassin which I would like to hear live again)

let us commence the "EXO FOR ROD" petition....

Guest Bennett

gah exo !?

why exo..when you can have..

CITIZEN ERASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i almost had a heart attack when (at festy hall) in january he said "this is the first time we're playing this all year" and then went into the intro !!

i realllllllly wanna hear it again !!

what about the stage set?

what do you think there will be?

anything of wembley proportions?

gah exo !?

why exo..when you can have..

CITIZEN ERASED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i almost had a heart attack when (at festy hall) in january he said "this is the first time we're playing this all year" and then went into the intro !!

i realllllllly wanna hear it again !!

what about the stage set?

what do you think there will be?

anything of wembley proportions?

I reckon they'll do Citizen at one of the Aus dates.

The tanning bed stage set up they've been travelling round with will most likely be the stage set up. It's pretty cool.

Guest Bennett

will the GA be 18+ ?

I sure hope not !

It was at Festival Hall, but that's because there was a bar behind the mosh.

At Rod Laver Arena you have to walk out of the main area outside to buy food/drinks..so i'm hoping that it won't be 18+ :-S !!

will the GA be 18+ ?

I sure hope not !

It was at Festival Hall, but that's because there was a bar behind the mosh.

At Rod Laver Arena you have to walk out of the main area outside to buy food/drinks..so i'm hoping that it won't be 18+ :-S !!

I don't think it will be (don't quote me on that) but none of the other gigs on there at the moment seem to have age restrictions. And on the website it says 'Alcohol purchased at the venue is not permitted to be consumed inside the auditorium.' for every gig that is on there.

Guest Bennett

ehehe that's a good sign :D !!!!

this'll make it a lot more extreme WOOT !

I think I might fly to sydney to see them again - and then off to schoolies haha :)

anyone thinking of seeing them in sydney or another show too?

ehehe that's a good sign :D !!!!

this'll make it a lot more extreme WOOT !

I think I might fly to sydney to see them again - and then off to schoolies haha :)

anyone thinking of seeing them in sydney or another show too?

:D Everyone should get to see Muse!!

Yeah. I'll be at the Sydney show too. And possibly a few of the others too...

does anyone know how much tickets will be?

i'm already seeing MCR so i'm a bit tight on money at the moment

*hopes it's not expensive*

The only thing I can find about ticket prices at the moment is for the Sydney gig. But they would be about the same for all of them...

Gold $95.00 Silver $84.00

Well I saw them on the 31 in Melbourne and it was nothing short of amazing. Just on the gold/silver tickets, anyone know what would be the difference? I assume seating but yeah.

I hope they play new born as I was so ready for matts guitar intro Glastonbury style and was left yearning.

Archived