I can't believe I forgot to share this earlier!

So my friend Shauna listened to Micro Cuts for the first time like a week ago (unfortunately, for reasons beyond my control, it was the first Muse song she'd ever heard... I am currently attempting to repair the damange that has been done :LOL: )

Anyway, she thought it was hysterical to try to interpret the lyrics... and what she came up with was actually better than what I think I came up with the first time I listened :LOL:

Here's what she thought it was (yes, I still remember most it haha. I admit -- I pretty much laughed till I cried when she told me what she thought the words were, and now this is basically what I hear when I listen :p)

Hams are red rivier beds

Butterflies screaming in pain

Moose has someone I should have left

Sounds raping above (:LOL:)

Icey water damning me

You send proper steaks to a zoo

Microwaves inside

Blade cuts you in line

Sounds like a fox on a plane

Black mascara's revenge (:LOL: This is EXACTLY the same thing I heard the first time)

Icey water damning me

:LOL:

Bahahah! "proper steaks to a zoo". i'm gonna think that from now on. i actually listened to the song and it's sad that those lyrics kinda do fit. LMAO. :LOL:

So my friend Shauna listened to Micro Cuts for the first time like a week ago (unfortunately, for reasons beyond my control, it was the first Muse song she'd ever heard... I am currently attempting to repair the damange that has been done :LOL: )

Anyway, she thought it was hysterical to try to interpret the lyrics... and what she came up with was actually better than what I think I came up with the first time I listened :LOL:

Here's what she thought it was (yes, I still remember most it haha. I admit -- I pretty much laughed till I cried when she told me what she thought the words were, and now this is basically what I hear when I listen :p)

Hams are red rivier beds

Icey water damning me

Microwaves inside

Blade cuts you in line

Black mascara's revenge (:LOL: This is EXACTLY the same thing I heard the first time)

Icey water damning me

This is so :LOL: and the line 'Butterflies screaming in pain' is EXACTLY what I heard when I first listened to it :LOL:

Hams are red rivier beds

Icey water damning me

Microwaves inside

Blade cuts you in line

Icey water damning me

omg :LOL::LOL:

Hams are red rivier beds

Icey water damning me

Microwaves inside

Blade cuts you in line

Icey water damning me

I laughed until I cried with this one. I listened while reading these lyrics, and then went back to the real ones...gotta say, it still sounds like "You send proper steaks to a zoo" LOL.

Hams are red rivier beds

Icey water damning me

Microwaves inside

Blade cuts you in line

Icey water damning me

That is just hilarious:LOL:

But it really fits when I was listening to this song and reading this:)

Your friend is very creative:)

First time I heard Glorious I thought that the opening line was: "lost interview".

And in Hysteria I thought he said "it's a balcony, and cradomy (if it's even a word)" instead of "it's bugging me, grating me". Yes, my ears are great :D'

EDIT: I just foud out that the lyrics in Undisclosed Desires are not "exercise the demons from your past". I've always thought that is was that, even though it didn't make any sense. And I've always thought that in Sunburn the lyrics are "secretly she sings".

First time I heard Glorious I thought that the opening line was: "lost interview".

And in Hysteria I thought he said "it's a balcony, and cradomy (if it's even a word)" instead of "it's bugging me, grating me". Yes, my ears are great :D

Cradomy!? I don't know what thatt means, but i like how it sounds! Yeah, Muse also made me invent many strange words

:chuckle::LOL:

And for Glorious, i thought it was "Most interviews are satellites that compromise the twuth" (maybe some kind of protest against the media :p)

Ok, this might need some imagination, but I always thought in Dead Star:

You used to be everything to me

And now you're tired of fighting

Tired of fighting

Fighting yourself

was:

You used to be everything to me,

But now you're retarded

So awfully retarded,

I'll fart in your face

and yes I had to look the real lyrics up because I keep forgetting them :rolleyes:

:LOL: WTF does that even mean?!?!?!

lol I dont know. It left me very confused. I thought no way are those the real words but I couldn't think of any alternative and began to doubt the sanity of the song. That was all I could hear :erm:

Tired of fighting

Fighting yourself

was:

But now you're retarded

So awfully retarded,

I'll fart in your face

and yes I had to look the real lyrics up because I keep forgetting them :rolleyes:

Really? Incidently, I should know better than to try to drink some water while reading these posts, LOL. Near spit-take, definitely a close call there.

Tired of fighting

Fighting yourself

was:

But now you're retarded

So awfully retarded,

I'll fart in your face

Oh.

Archived