Absolute Radio interview with Matt at Silver Clef Awards

bunerz

Yet another naming snafu: "Domonic Howard," :LOL:

The Muse pics start at #87, right? (I'm too lazy to scroll through #1-86 unless it's absolutely necessary).

I swear, someone should start keeping a list of these!

There are more pictures before that...

but WHY do they have gazillion pics of Ronnie Wood and his lady friend?? :LOL:

Yet another naming snafu: "Domonic Howard' date='" :LOL:[/b']

The Muse pics start at #87, right? (I'm too lazy to scroll through #1-86 unless it's absolutely necessary).

Just saw the pics

First thing i noticed was DomOnic Howard too...:eek::LOL:

And yes, he looks thinner! But, i'm sure he is okay! (or atleast really hope so!!!)

Chris' shirt!! i was laughing for like 5 minutes!!:LOL::LOL:

You have not seen Chris, right? :LOL:

34505_424392676584_355683106584_4421627_5663542_n.jpg

My goodness, Matt isn't the worst dressed for once.

haha, it's Matt Bellamy...I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T have 2 crazy suits :LOL:

:chuckle:

*promptly dies* :LOL:

From Muse today:

£33,000 from their donation + the bids they made = grand total of £71,000 from the guys. PROUD I AM :')

Aw :happy:

Yet another naming snafu: "Domonic Howard," :LOL:

No, I think the first one was 37 +/- They're all spread out, unfortunately.

Why did they turn the award down last year?

Some crap about them not feeling "worthy." I think they were also busy and unfamiliar with the award, so they felt weird about it.

Added some splash of unexpected colors, Chris?:LOL:

Usually Chris doesn't get a lot of attention to what he wears, but today is an exception.

It reminds me of the line of stuff they have in target....this pattern: http://www.target.com/Liberty-London-Target-Sixty-Comforter/dp/B002WF9O9O/ref=pd_ecc_rvi_1 (which, judging by it's name, i'm assuming is a UK brand?)

So the Wembley shows are the same as all the other stadium gigs then. At this point, I don't think they will play the entire Exo this tour atleast. :supersad:

It doesn't sound much different tbh. I'm a bit worried actually because I have a feeling the tickets I have for one night are round the back so if they're not going to remodel the stage in any way, I might have been mis-sold tickets!

Congrats to Muse anyway for this award and its nice that they made a special trip to pick it up personally.:)

Oh and I don't think Dom has lost weight. I've noticed for a while that Matt is broader than Dom.

Archived