Absolute Radio interview with Matt at Silver Clef Awards

bunerz

I think when Matt refers to the 'video suit' he means the one he already wears for the second encore. I'd be surprised if he had two crazy suits.

i thought that too :erm:

but tbh lord only knows what he'll wear :rolleyes:

what? I love that leo shirt :happy:

the leo shirt is ossum.

:yesey:

You have not seen Chris, right? :LOL:

34505_424392676584_355683106584_4421627_5663542_n.jpg

Oh my God. :LOL: And here I thought Chris was stylish.

I missed the KH question the first time.

I think when Matt refers to the 'video suit' he means the one he already wears for the second encore. I'd be surprised if he had two crazy suits.

Yeah, but... lights and videos aren't the same. :erm: Maybe I just take things too literally, but I still think the video suit is different.

Yeah, but... lights and videos aren't the same. :erm: Maybe I just take things too literally, but I still think the video suit is different.

I think so too. He referred to it another time and I'm pretty sure it's different than the "LED suit". It doesn't really make sure why the ones with the twinkly lights would be called a video suit anyway.

Edit: And I love Chris' shirt. :phu: I mean, I would wear it. :LOL: And it kinda matches my avatar!

I missed the KH question the first time.

haha, it's Matt Bellamy...I'd be surprised if he DIDN'T have 2 crazy suits :LOL:

Something like "How did Kate Hudson like Glastonbury" or something along those lines.

:eek:Did I miss something? I don't actually pay attention to their personal lives (invasion of privacy and all that...even though I'm on this site...stupid really) but is there something between Kate Hudson and Matt?

I'm so confused:confused:

:eek:Did I miss something? I don't actually pay attention to their personal lives (invasion of privacy and all that...even though I'm on this site...stupid really) but is there something between Kate Hudson and Matt?

I'm so confused:confused:

You're lucky. :shifty:

but yeah, they're dating now.

I'm expecting a Tellytubbies suit:LOL:

Me too. :LOL:

Poor Dom he looks really rough in some of those photos:eek:, think the partying has caught up with him.

it's summer outside and i allow Chris to wear bright shirts with flowers. :phu:

:LOL:

speaking of summer...someone needs to tell Dom he doesn't have to wear his leather jacket everywhere now. :rolleyes:

Aww Chris....was it laundry day at Casa Wolstenholme today and you had to wear Kelley's shirt? :chuckle:

Archived