Good evening,PCT.

This has been a great day for me. Swimming, sunbathing and reading "The Hound of the Baskervilles" - what can be better?

And besides my best friend is back from Finland tomorrow and since she's been away for more than 3 weeks I've got a hell lot of stuff to tell her,also about Muse gig. :happy:

They look cute together :happy:

Don't know why so many people are so :srsb33f:-y about it :erm:

I know, me neither. Not to mention all the beef about Muse/Twilight. :erm:

DuoHeadbang.gif

*grabs her drool bucket* :stongue:

I bring some gifts from Helskini :happy: I see some pictures already found their way in here :LOL:

and my favourite, having a chat with Morgan! Those two had so much fun :LOL:

p1030243u.jpg

:awesome:

Oh,wait you're that lucky girl who met Dom!:eek:

Edited by HullaGirl

Good evening,PCT.

This has been a great day for me. Swimming, sunbathing and reading "Baskerville dog" - what can be better?

And besides my best friend is back from Finland tomorrow and since she's been away for more than 3 weeks I've got a hell lot of stuff to tell her,including the Muse gig. :happy:

I know, me neither. Not to mention all the beef about Muse/Twilight. :erm:

Glad to see you've had a lovely day :happy:

Oh god don't even get me started on the Twilight shit, that stuff gets me so riled up :facepalm:

And by that I mean the people who hate on Twilight 'becauz it suks and they put ma fav0rite band innit sooo they suk'. Oh god it pisses me off :facepalm::$

But ya. I'm having coffee cake so I guess my day's starting out nice enough :LOL:

Chris24-5.jpg

I bring some gifts from Helskini :happy: I see some pictures already found their way in here :LOL:

p1030227.jpg

p1030198m.jpg

p1030158.jpg

p1030151x.jpg

p1030135x.jpg

p1030128l.jpg

p1030080p.jpg

p1030306x.jpg

p1030243u.jpg

Great pictures! :happy:

You wouldn't happen to have any more of Chris in those sunglasses, would you?

Oh god don't even get me started on the Twilight shit, that stuff gets me so riled up :facepalm:

And by that I mean the people who hate on Twilight 'becauz it suks and they put ma fav0rite band innit sooo they suk'. Oh god it pisses me off :facepalm::$

+1023465874241

I've read all the books and although I've never been such a big fan I did like them. Now I'm all "meh". Harry Potter was so much better. :rolleyes:

And I actually think it's quite sweet that in all the books she's thanking Muse for the inspiration and great music. So fangirly. :chuckle:

But ya. I'm having coffee cake so I guess my day's starting out nice enough :LOL:

Coffee cake. :awesome:

I'm making ice cream tomorrow. That's about the only thing you can make in this heat. :erm:

yeah :$

Wait, you hugged him too,right?

How was it? :eyebrows:

+1023465874241

I've read all the books and although I've never been such a big fan I did like them. Now I'm all "meh". Harry Potter was so much better. :rolleyes:

I've never read the series (saw the first two movies though and I understand what it's about) and while I totally agree that Harry Potter is miles better, I really don't think it's necessary to hate the series. Your favorite band put a song in it. So what. Get over yourself. It's just a song, and just a book series :rolleyes:

And I actually think it's quite sweet that in all the books she's thanking Muse for the inspiration and great music. So fangirly. :chuckle:

Seriously! I think it's nice that Matt did that for a fan, seeing as how they were such a big inspiration for her. It's sweet :chuckle:. Which is also why when I see people saying that she's a horrible writer or that her series sucks I want to push them over a cliff. Not that I've read them, but god she's a human being too :erm:

Wow I'm mean right now, I'm sorry :LOL:

Coffee cake. :awesome:

I'm making ice cream tomorrow. That's about the only thing you can make in this heat. :erm:

It was delicious :awesome:

Ooooo, ice cream. You're making it? How do you even do that?

Pregnant.jpg

:LOL::LOL::awesome:

Chris-6.jpg

oh, hello there! :eyebrows:

d8gmmbdq.jpg

Sunglassesssss :awesome:

No 100 times is exaggerated of course : D I just wanted to say that I've read it over and over again : D

6e485ab0-2b01-499c-8573-fa2476f373ce.jpg

Reading it more than once is still impressive! I read LotR once and it was quite a struggle. Even though it took only a week. But still, it felt like work. :$ I want to read it again, though, now that everyone's talking about it.

In general, I don't read nearly as much as I want to, though. I'm such a bum. I need to raid my dad's bookshelf soon.

yeah..just let the man live.not even the death of dom's father could harm the band let alone a kate hudson.

kerrangiscoolandsoischr.gif

now back to chris.

I agree. The Kate beef, the Twilight beef... it's so senseless. It doesn't matter. (besides, Matt looks much happier now than he did all winter...)

And that gif is adorable. :happy:

I bring some gifts from Helskini :happy: I see some pictures already found their way in here : LOL:

p1030080p.jpg

and my favourite, having a chat with Morgan! Those two had so much fun : LOL:

p1030243u.jpg

No, he took them off after a few songs and threw them into the crowd : supersad:

only this one

p1030076n.jpg

Thanks for the pics! :D

And I wonder who the lucky girl that now owns Chris's sunglasses are. :eek:

p1030227.jpg

p1030198m.jpg

p1030158.jpg

p1030151x.jpg

p1030135x.jpg

p1030128l.jpg

p1030080p.jpg

p1030306x.jpg

p1030243u.jpg

I was waiting so long for these!:stongue:Thank you so much!

Whoever caught those sunglasses is one lucky beotch.