Uhhh no Marta come backkkk! The PMT is dangerous :eek::chuckle:

How has your day been by now?

But it's so warm and cosy there. :supersad:

Pretty good actually. Spent the day with my parents sunbathing and just doing nothing. :happy: Also finally read Peer Gynt. I very much enjoyed the middle but the end of it was...just. :stunned:

But it's so warm and cosy there. :supersad:

Pretty good actually. Spent the day with my parents sunbathing and just doing nothing. :happy: Also finally read Peer Gynt. I very much enjoyed the middle but the end of it was...just. :stunned:

Of course it's warm and cosy over there because..there can only be ONE thread super-hawwt and that's PCT :cool:

I also spent the day doing nothing but I was sitting on my bed not in the sun... reading NME Special :awesome:

And tomorrow I'll go shopping... wearing my new Museshirt (uploaded a pic in my gallery) and... that's the best thing about tomorrow:happy:

But now I'll go to sleep. Musey dreams for you Marta :kiss:

2vs7u5ip.jpg

Of course it's warm and cosy over there because..there can only be ONE thread super-hawwt and that's PCT :cool:

I wouldn't be so sure about that. :shifty:

I also spent the day doing nothing but I was sitting on my bed not in the sun... reading NME Special :awesome:

I have never read NME,they don't sell it here. What it's like? :supersad:

And tomorrow I'll go shopping... wearing my new Museshirt (uploaded a pic in my gallery) and... that's the best thing about tomorrow:happy:

I wore a Muse t-shirt to school when Resistance came out. And I felt like such a dork. :facepalm:

But now I'll go to sleep. Musey dreams for you Marta :kiss:

Goodnight,Bianca. :kiss:

:chuckle:

How come? He/She didn't listen to you?

No :(. They wouldn't eat, sleep or do anything and they changed their minds every 5 seconds. My house looks like a bomb exploded now :(

Hell yeah :cool:

I have never read NME,they don't sell it here. What it's like? :supersad:

Full of bollocks and outrageous adjectives.

I wore a Muse t-shirt to school when Resistance came out. And I felt like such a dork. :facepalm:

I wore my Muse shirt (The Resistance cover on it) to school for the first time, and I felt weird :unsure:. Everyone seems to like the shirt though because it's colorful :chuckle:

I'm so tired today, I spent 4 hours cleaning my Dad's house. I just want to sleeep :sleepy:

HOLYSHIT.jpg

It was posted before,but I just watch it over and over again. :awesome:

:yesey:

No :(. They wouldn't eat, sleep or do anything and they changed their minds every 5 seconds. My house looks like a bomb exploded now :(

I'm so tired today, I spent 4 hours cleaning my Dad's house. I just want to sleeep :sleepy:

Same here, except 10 hours of moving furniture and boxes up and down 3 flights of stairs. And there's still the cleaning and unpacking left. ugh... taking a break now.

Full of bollocks and outrageous adjectives.

:yesey: Most apt description... but I don't regret the purchase any bit. :chuckle:

I wore my Muse shirt (The Resistance cover on it) to school for the first time, and I felt weird :unsure:. Everyone seems to like the shirt though because it's colorful :chuckle:

HOLYSHIT.jpg

For me, there's nothing wrong with a Muse shirts when half the school population is wearing Nintendo shirts/math shirts. :LOL: (uh... including me)

btw, love the filename for the eye pr0n pic. :chuckle:

94f9985c-f49f-4547-bf05-a6c572864b7f.jpg

Same here, except 10 hours of moving furniture and boxes up and down 3 flights of stairs. And there's still the cleaning and unpacking left. ugh... taking a break now.

You poor thing :(.I had to clean my dad's house for like 4 hours today, which led me to take a 3 hour nap. I'm bad :p

:yesey: Most apt description... but I don't regret the purchase any bit. :chuckle:

Neither do I :chuckle: (Or at least I'm talking about the 100-page thing)

But I've read some of their reviews and interviews and stuff, I bet they all dictionary.com open in a window and look for fancy synonyms for 'big' and 'weird'.

btw, love the filename for the eye pr0n pic. :chuckle:

That's what it is :awesome:

Chris40-3.jpg

You poor thing :(.I had to clean my dad's house for like 4 hours today, which led me to take a 3 hour nap. I'm bad :p

It's ok. I slept until 2 pm and even dreamed about sleeping! :awesome:

but yeah. I have to pack AGAIN because I'm leaving on a month-long road trip to the western US. :rolleyes: Which also means I'll barely be on until school starts. *sigh* But it'll be the first time in 11 years I'm gonna be west of Philadelphia, so I'm pretty excited. AND WE'RE GONNA GO SEE DINOSAURS IN UTAH AND MONTANA. :D:dance::party::D

Neither do I :chuckle: (Or at least I'm talking about the 100-page thing)

But I've read some of their reviews and interviews and stuff, I bet they all dictionary.com open in a window and look for fancy synonyms for 'big' and 'weird'.

Same here, I don't care enough about NME to bother to import it regularly.

110726715-a0120c7313bf927f1180c73de8448985.4c0a5860-full.jpg

It's ok. I slept until 2 pm and even dreamed about sleeping! :awesome:

but yeah. I have to pack AGAIN because I'm leaving on a month-long road trip to the western US. :rolleyes: Which also means I'll barely be on until school starts. *sigh* But it'll be the first time in 11 years I'm gonna be west of Philadelphia, so I'm pretty excited. AND WE'RE GONNA GO SEE DINOSAURS IN UTAH AND MONTANA. :D:dance::party::D

Are you coming to Idaho? :awesome:

Chris17-7.png

Are you coming to Idaho? :awesome:

Chris17-7.png

Maybe we might pass through it. :LOL: I don't know. We're not even entirely sure if it's Friday that we're leaving. :LOL: The only thing for sure, even at this point, is that Montana and Utah are top priority because of a) DINOSAURS, and b) family/parents' old friends live there.

004.jpg

I should be top priority because I live there, it's beautiful (and way better than stinking Montana), and we're just freakin' awesome :phu:

Chris6-9.jpg

And we have a tar pit that has horses or something :phu:

:p I'm trying to imagine convincing my parents to go to Idaho because someone I met online lives there. :LOL:

Chris+Wolstenholme+Chris.jpg

Just tell them she's the awesomest person in the world who has a horse or something. Maybe your mom wants to ride a horse :awesome:

Chris29-2.png

ahahaha, that's gonna be even harder to do. :LOL: (the horse part)

live2000bizarrefestival.gif

but if I visit you, you have to visit me, too. :shifty:

Surely has been for me, it's 11:45 here :D

Do they not like horses or something Allison? Who doesn't like horses :wtf:

Chris24-3.jpg

I just can't see her riding one. My mom and physical activity do not mix.

My DAD, however... :D

But Sammy is gentle, he wouldn't hurt a fly :supersad:

Well, he would because flies and horses don't mix, but still :supersad:

CHris27-2.jpg

That's not the point, but okay. :LOL:

It's cool you have a horse though. The biggest animal that lives around here is like... a raccoon. On Google Earth if you look at my town it and the surrounding area are literally different shades of gray with small green dots where the trees are. :LOL: I think I'm actually anti-claustrophobic, fear of open spaces now. :LOL:

one of my best friends comes back from America today :D I'm soooo happy :D :D :D :D

And horses are the best :D

CHRISP1040912.jpg

:D