Oh wow a CD shop so you'll be surrounded by Muse CDs :aweseome:

So if that shop got a "Tip of the week" section you should put Resistance in there every week :chuckle: I'm doing this in every cd store I visit but I guess the shop assistants don't like that :D

Yeahhhh for golden shoes :awesome:

v5gzzljc.jpg

The rain finally stopped for a while so I'll go for a run now... hope it stays dry :LOL:

:chuckle: I'm working in the warehouse and on the online shop, not the actual store, or I totally would.

Hi,girls. :happy:

Just had the most frightening thunderstorm of my life. :eek: I got home 10 minutes ago and I was completely soaked.

I'm always nice to waitresses because I know I can't do it if I were one. :p

+1

I would be terrible. I can't be nice even to my own family all the time, so as a waitress I would suck. :LOL:

I just got a job this week, actually, going for training tomorrow. :dance: I've been looking for one all summer but no one was hiring. :supersad: I'm not really sure what it entails yet, I'm just helping out in a shop that sells CDs and movies and stuff... I think I'm supposed to help catalogue new shipments or something.

Still sounds pretty cool. :awesome:

I would love to work in some cafe or restaurant, even as a volunteer but because of this stupid crisis no one here would hire a teenager. :indiff:

Just had the most frightening thunderstorm of my life. :eek: I got home 10 minutes ago and I was completely soaked.

+1

I would be terrible. I can't be nice even to my own family all the time, so as a waitress I would suck. :LOL:

I would love to work in some cafe or restaurant, even as a volunteer but because of this stupid crisis no one here would hire a teenager. :indiff:

Is it that bad in Latvia?

I just ate too much pasta...I think I'm gonna explode in a few seconds :(

flickr-1358678014-image.jpg

+1

Wow, that's an intense thunderstorm. I remember getting caught in a HUUUGE one and I was completely soaked and was only outside for a minute. :stunned:

Yeah, I saw recently on the news that this is the first year more senior citizens have jobs than teenagers because no one wants to hire anymore. So I'm just happy with whatever I can get.

71793168.jpg

I'm not sure about all of the US, some places seem to be doing fine, but New Jersey was hit pretty hard with the economic crisis.

I can't run a mile, I always trip over my own feet :$ My best friend tried to get me into jogging but I guess it's just not my kind of sport

:D

christhumbsup.jpg

I guess the main problem is to keep on running after the first 3 minutes. If you manage to force yourself to run 5 minutes it get's easier because your muscles are warm and more elastic.

But tbh... I dunno for how long I'll keep this up ... I started running so often until I became lazy again too often :LOL:

8r69v5tc.jpg

Chwizz haz a sunburn :happy: First I thought he blushes but then I saw the BDO Poster behind him :LOL:

Is it that bad in Latvia?

Yup. Although to be honest - who would hire a teenager without any experience? :rolleyes:

I just ate too much pasta...I think I'm gonna explode in a few seconds :(

What kind of pasta? :awesome:

Wow, that's an intense thunderstorm. I remember getting caught in a HUUUGE one and I was completely soaked and was only outside for a minute. :stunned:

I was walking home with my dad and both were just laughing hysterically. Somehow the whole getting soaked thing seemed absolutely hilarious. :LOL:

I'm not sure about all of the US, some places seem to be doing fine, but New Jersey was hit pretty hard with the economic crisis.

It's pretty bad in Latvia too. :erm: Our economical situation is among the worst in all Europe. Except for Greece,of course. :chuckle:

I can't run a mile, I always trip over my own feet :$ My best friend tried to get me into jogging but I guess it's just not my kind of sport

:D

:awesome: HIGH FIVE!

I used to go to the gym every other day but now I'm used to do nothing the whole day and it's hard to get up and do sth :facepalm:

0912180311384965069_702538_v1.jpg

I only got up because of total boredom and because I recognized that my condition is very bad these days :chuckle:

So girls see you tomorrow I have to leave earlier today. :kiss:

Gotta work early tomorrow so I'm better well-rested

cfo46s9z.jpg

I only got up because of total boredom and because I recognized that my condition is very bad these days :chuckle:

So girls see you tomorrow I have to leave earlier today. :kiss:

Gotta work early tomorrow so I'm better well-rested

Goodnight and see you again tomorrow. :kiss:

It's raining here :D very nice :D

Yeah mom and dad came back from their trip to Italy and I decided to cook for them :D

:happy: That't nice. Next week is my nameday so now I'm thinking of what to cook for my family. Because of the heat I'll probably make gazpacho but as for the dessert...:shifty: We'll see.

Goodnight and see you again tomorrow. :kiss:

:happy: That't nice. Next week is my nameday so now I'm thinking of what to cook for my family. Because of the heat I'll probably make gazpacho but as for the dessert...:shifty: We'll see.

What's that? :$

(Matt trying to prevent Chris from being awesome by shooting lasers at him? :p)

4845474_Muse-EchoArena2.jpg

What's that? :$

Gazpacho is a cold Spanish tomato-based raw vegetable soup, originating in the southern region of Andalusia.

You've got to love wikipedia. :happy:

(Matt trying to prevent Chris from being awesome by shooting lasers at him? :p)

4845474_Muse-EchoArena2.jpg

Pfff,like that's gonna ever work. :p