This is pretty random... but my headphones, for whatever reason, and only with my Zen, tends to remove the vocals from random parts of songs. Now why is this relevant?

Because I can hear Chris's backup vocals in full force! :awesome:

note that I recorded this with my laptop's internal mic through maxed out shitty headphones, so it's not gonna sound great... but CHRIS'S SINGING! :dance:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cvqqc57z2vd3eaa

How cool is that?

*listens to the song*

Holy shit!Oh my fucking shit!It's so hot,fucking hell!His voice is like...guh.

All I can say is that Chris needs to sing more.And that his wife is one lucky woman.

ohlord.gif

How cool is that?

*listens to the song*

Holy shit!Oh my fucking shit!It's so hot,fucking hell!His voice is like...guh.

All I can say is that Chris needs to sing more.And that his wife is one lucky woman.

ohlord.gif

Seriously. :stunned:

I'd say Chris's voice was debate-ably better than Matt's in the early days.

I'm pretty lazy right now (plus I have other stuff to do) but I want to try to record more of these. Because Chris sings a lot. Just no one ever hears him unless they have messed up headphones like mine. :awesome:

Hey guys, does anyone have the original of this pic? (with Chris in it?)

4e6076fee6c3.jpg

I went to go find the full pic of that one... but then got distracted by this. :stunned:

005.jpg

:stunned: :stunned:

When I recover I will go find that one. :LOL:

edit: I found it, but it has a big ugly watermark on it.

is_12674353.jpg

gonna keep searching.

Edited by Tofu

:awesome: Thank you thank you thank you!

I know it's a little late, but you're welcome! :happy:

I went to go find the full pic of that one... but then got distracted by this. :stunned:

005.jpg

:eek::eek:

I was sitting really close to my screen when I clicked on the spoiler, and all of a sudden a near life size Chris was right in front of my face :LOL:

This is pretty random... but my headphones, for whatever reason, and only with my Zen, tends to remove the vocals from random parts of songs. Now why is this relevant?

Because I can hear Chris's backup vocals in full force! :awesome:

note that I recorded this with my laptop's internal mic through maxed out shitty headphones, so it's not gonna sound great... but CHRIS'S SINGING! :dance:

http://www.mediafire.com/?cvqqc57z2vd3eaa

Ooooh, that's pretty cool! My speakers in my old car used to do something similar, it's funny when it has a cool effect like that :D The best music for that was late Beatles albums, sounds quite strange with vocal lines or guitar parts missing :chuckle:

Seriously. :stunned:

I'd say Chris's voice was debate-ably better than Matt's in the early days.

I'm pretty lazy right now (plus I have other stuff to do) but I want to try to record more of these. Because Chris sings a lot. Just no one ever hears him unless they have messed up headphones like mine. :awesome:

I think there needs to be more Chris' voice all round :awesome: I like a lot of the festival footage from this year as it sounds like his vocals are much higher in the mix. I love TSP on the Absolution DVD, that's another great vocal moment :yesey:

Hope all are well in here ;)

cakeinthedistance.jpg

Ooooh, that's pretty cool! My speakers in my old car used to do something similar, it's funny when it has a cool effect like that :D The best music for that was late Beatles albums, sounds quite strange with vocal lines or guitar parts missing :chuckle:

I think there needs to be more Chris' voice all round :awesome: I like a lot of the festival footage from this year as it sounds like his vocals are much higher in the mix. I love TSP on the Absolution DVD, that's another great vocal moment :yesey:

Hope all are well in here ;)

cakeinthedistance.jpg

Yeah! I did notice that it only has a cool effect with Muse tracks, though... with instrumental stuff it just makes it sound echoey but not that different, and for almost everything else I simply can't hear anything or it's barely audible. :( It also doesn't work with most of BHaR for some reason.

But I LOVE being able to hear random things I never would hear otherwise. :D

ESPECIALLY Chris vocals. :D

And most of Showbiz sounds incredible messed up. :LOL:

005.jpg

When I recover I will go find that one. :LOL:

edit: I found it, but it has a big ugly watermark on it.

is_12674353.jpg

gonna keep searching.

Haha :LOL: Gah, stupid watermark. What did you search to find that pic, though? I've been searching and I've found other pics from that photoshoot, but I can't seem to find that one.

Edit: Ah, I just found the one with the isifa watermark on it on microcuts. :mad:

Edited by DaMyooze

You rang? :LOL:

If you were talking about the gig with the ripped shirt, that's from Portugal in 2004 :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0yxFqI0YLk

Oh, if only Chris would still crowd surf...:eyebrows:

I've been so busy lately I feel like I haven't really been able to keep up with the pct :(

Heidi!! I knew you'd know it! :awesome: Such an epic performance. I can't keep up in here either...but I keep trying. ;)

Mine didn't, but that's good to know :D

Hope you get back soon, and have fun with whatever it is you're doing :happy:

Chris17-7.png

Thanks! I'm having a combination of fun and boredom. (I'm staying in my dad's empty condo on the beach with no tv, phone, internet, or computer. I'm cut off, but the beach and relaxation and sleep is cool.) And my computer has completely crashed :( I've lost all my Muse bootlegs. :'( I'm going to cheer myself up with a mini picspam.

3902460562_085d4777b3.jpg