I've never read the series (saw the first two movies though and I understand what it's about) and while I totally agree that Harry Potter is miles better, I really don't think it's necessary to hate the series. Your favorite band put a song in it. So what. Get over yourself. It's just a song, and just a book series :rolleyes:

I think most of the musers are just pissed off because apparently they are many people who think of Muse as that "twilight band" and don't pay attention to any of the songs that were written before Twilight. :erm:

Seriously! I think it's nice that Matt did that for a fan, seeing as how they were such a big inspiration for her. It's sweet :chuckle:. Which is also why when I see people saying that she's a horrible writer or that her series sucks I want to push them over a cliff. Not that I've read them, but god she's a human being too :erm:

Wow I'm mean right now, I'm sorry :LOL:

But you are right, Meyers is a terrible writer. :LOL:

Actually, she asked Matt if they could use one of their songs in the film, he didn't offer himself that to her. :p

Ooooo, ice cream. You're making it? How do you even do that?

It's really simple actually. It's like making vanilla sauce basically. All you have to do is heat heavy milk with a vanilla bean over really low heat, beat egg yolks and sugar until stiff and then slowly pour milk into the egg mixture.

Although I'm making "semi-freddo", which is an Italian type ice cream and is a bit different.

Pregnant.jpg

:LOL:

edit: hi,Kalyia. :happy:

I'm making chicken in coconut curry sauce, be back later. :stongue:

Edited by HullaGirl

I think most of the musers are just pissed off because apparently they are many people who think of Muse as that "twilight band" and don't pay attention to any of the songs that were written before Twilight. :erm:

Eh. What can ya do :\

But you are right, Meyers is a terrible writer. :LOL:

Actually, she asked Matt if they could use one of their songs in the film, he didn't offer himself that to her. :p

I've heard from many sources that's she a great writer, and that she's a horrible writer. All in the eye of the beholder, really. And I knew that, it's just nice that he didn't say no I guess :p

It's really simple actually. It's like making vanilla sauce basically. All you have to do is heat heavy milk with a vanilla bean over really low heat, beat egg yolks and sugar until stiff and then slowly pour milk into the egg mixture.

Although I'm making "semi-freddo", which is an Italian type ice cream and is a bit different.

That sounds nice :happy:

Chris51.png

Hello Bianca! :happy:

I'm doing alright. Just went to the dentist, my wisdom teeth have to come out on the 16th :indiff:

How are you?

Chris50.jpg

Hey Melanie :awesome:

Oh noo dentists qq I'm soooo scared of them :eek:

Last time I'd been there (not that long ago) I tried to keep myself down with the thought that Matt, Chris& Dom are also going to the dentists and they are still alive :chuckle:

I'm doing sooo good atm. guess I felt in love with a guy who brought stuff in the shop where I am the cashier.

And today (also at work) another guy said to me : "Oh and erm.... you're pretty! :)" And I was like... "Oh... thank youuuuu :$:happy:"

Unfortunately he's not the kind of guy I'd like (although he wasn't bad-looking at all)

x7sf8oja.gif

Hey Melanie :awesome:

Last time I'd been there (not that long ago) I tried to keep myself down with the thought that Matt, Chris& Dom are also going to the dentists and they are still alive :chuckle:

I'm doing sooo good atm. guess I felt in love with a guy who brought stuff in the shop where I am the cashier.

And today (also at work) another guy said to me : "Oh and erm.... you're pretty! :)" And I was like... "Oh... thank youuuuu :$:happy:"

Unfortunately he's not the kind of guy I'd like (although he wasn't bad-looking at all)

x7sf8oja.gif

I feel like I'm the only one who's not scared of dentists. I had dental surgery when I was 8, to get four teeth removed, and got my braces on 2 months later. I was asleep that time though. Next time I had to get stitches in my gums and they had to cut tissue in my upper mouth and move it up more, but I was awake. That one hurt so bad :(. But ya, no scared of dentists anymore :chuckle:

Awwww, that's so sweet :happy:

Nice gif :D

DomandChris2-Copy.jpg

You really think Matt is going to a dentist? :p

That's so nice. :happy: What did he look like?

How can you know he's not your kind of guy? Maybe he is. ;)

Good evening ladies :kiss:

What are you doing? :)

Hey,Bianca.

Just watched Casablanca. Humphrey Bogart :awesome:

I feel like I'm the only one who's not scared of dentists. I had dental surgery when I was 8, to get four teeth removed, and got my braces on 2 months later. I was asleep that time though. Next time I had to get stitches in my gums and they had to cut tissue in my upper mouth and move it up more, but I was awake. That one hurt so bad . But ya, no scared of dentists anymore

Awwww, that's so sweet

Nice gif

Oh noo I can't sleep now with you horror stories stuck in my head :eek: :supersad:Never ever do this again I really don't like dentists :chuckle:

Oh and yes I love that gif too *_* I wish I'd be able to make gifs too :stunned:

You really think Matt is going to a dentist? :p

How can you know he's not your kind of guy? Maybe he is.

Hey,Bianca.

Just watched Casablanca. Humphrey Bogart

Oh my gawwwd Marta you just made me laugh so hard because of your Matt-comment :LOL::D

Well maybe... he does not like dentists either :chuckle:

Well it was his whole appearence that screamed "Noo it'll never work" :LOL: He brought whiskey and I think even cigarettes and somehow I'm 100% sure that I would never be able to love him xD

It's so different with that other (brown-eyed) guy :happy: One look into my eyes and he totally got me. Erm how to explain... well: If I'd be male I'd become gay for him to put it that way :chuckle:

I'm so much hoping that I'll get the chance to tell him that he has beautiful eyes. He just can't die a happy man without me having told him that :chuckle:

Oh and don't kill me but.... I don't know Casablanca :$

eanbuj4y.jpg

Oh and I have to go again it's already 23:30pm and I'm really tired ... see you all tomorrow :kiss:

I actually LIKE going to the dentist. :erm: Just saying.

85341479.jpg

I'm scared as shit of them but I like going there,because I know that they're making my teeth look better for free (it's free in Bosnia),so I just sit there while they make me look pretty.:LOL:

user126695pic2573112796.jpg

It's so different with that other (brown-eyed) guy :happy: One look into my eyes and he totally got me. Erm how to explain... well: If I'd be male I'd become gay for him to put it that way :chuckle:

Oh, been there, done that. :rolleyes:

I just wish someone once had a crush on me. Would be a nice change. :chuckle:

I'm so much hoping that I'll get the chance to tell him that he has beautiful eyes. He just can't die a happy man without me having told him that :chuckle:

:LOL:

Totally agree. :yesey:

Oh and don't kill me but.... I don't know Casablanca

That's a really old movie, made in 1942.

I'm too lazy to tell about with my own words. :p

Set during World War II, it focuses on a man torn between, in the words of one character, love and virtue. He must choose between his love for a woman and helping her and her Czech Resistance leader husband escape from the Vichy-controlled Moroccan city of Casablanca to continue his fight against the Nazis.

I'm pretty sure he's skinnier than Matt at this point :erm:

Come on,that can't be possible. :LOL:

No, I didn't ask for a hug :supersad: But I had my arm around his waist and his arm was around mine so :D And he's too skinny! :noey:

It's still so awesome. :happy:

If I were you I would never wash that arm. :p