Weirdest reasons for not liking Muse..

Liron

That's actually the only reason I like Muse ;)

:LOL: Kidding

+1 :D

guitar secks is win

I once had a conversation with a girl I hate about Muse:

Stephanie: Muse is gay (or words to that effect)

Me: Have you ever actually heard one of their songs?

Stephanie: Yes!

Me: Which one?

Stephanie: Thoughts of a Dying Athiest. It sucked.

Me: That's not a particularly good song. They have better songs. Way better.

Stephanie: You're just saying that coz I said it sucked.

Me: No, I'm not.

Edie: It's true, that's not a very good song.

teehee. The expression on stephanie's face (she was too stupid to think of a reply :chuckle:). Hooray for Edie :happy:

The reason my "friends" say they don't like them is mainly because (and I quote) "you obsess over them too much" :LOL::D The only reason they won't listen objectively is to piss me off by saying "Muse are shit" and because I adore them lol not really a valid argument, but it happens to many people about bands/artists they worship lol.

Hardcore fans ftw.

my classmate's girlfriend made him watch the videoclips... he said he only liked Bliss a bit because it was the only one he could understand anything :stunned:

then i asked him about starlight he said: it's too calm but Time is running out it was another one i could understand

:facepalm:

My friend hates Muse :yesey:

My convo with her:

Friend: Muse are shit, how can you listen to them?

Me: Did you hear their stuffs?

Friend: Lol, NO! :rolleyes: why should I?

Me: Then - how can you know that they're shit?

Friend: Cause they don't dance!

Me: ....

Friend: You told me they're an alternative rock band...that means - they don't dance..so they suck..

:rolleyes: They don't dance, omg, I hate Muse! :mad:...:LOL:

My friend hates Muse :yesey:

My convo with her:

Friend: Muse are shit, how can you listen to them?

Me: Did you hear their stuffs?

Friend: Lol, NO! :rolleyes: why should I?

Me: Then - how can you know that they're shit?

Friend: Cause they don't dance!

Me: ....

Friend: You told me they're an alternative rock band...that means - they don't dance..so they suck..

:rolleyes: They don't dance, omg, I hate Muse! :mad:...:LOL:

:facepalm: humanity is condemned...

:LOL:

vdrp0l2em-U

They do dance. :p

Anyways, someone I know said that they had smelt Matt and he stunk so he hates Muse. :wtf:

i wonder if i hated people by their smell...:LOL:

This thread reminds me some days ago that I recorded a mini video of my mum saying me to turn off my music:

Mum: Turn that thing off!! It's always the same!

Me: :rolleyes: I'm going!

Mum: It's always that horrible voice! And... and... he is not singing!

Me: What are you talking about? He does!

Mum: Nooo! He's always singing like "waaawawweeeeawaaaaawwaaaa.."

Me: :LOL: How?

Mum: Hehe.. you heard me! :p

Me: No, how he does? :D *takes out phone and starts recording*

Mum: Waaaaaaawaweeeawawaaeeaaaaaa... hahaha... stop it! :LOL:

Me: :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with Matt's gasping. Right now I like it.

My one friend likes muse but says "The guy's breathing is so irritating!"

I think it's really easy to get over after a few listens.

Anyways, someone I know said that they had smelt Matt and he stunk so he hates Muse. :wtf:

:$:facepalm:

No one likes bands or singers for their talent, all that matters is their personal hygiene. :rolleyes:

(How did your friend smell Matt anyway?)

I have an ongoing love/hate relationship with Matt's gasping. Right now I like it.

I like it. You get people saying Muse is overproduced, but leaving in the breathing sounds, and given how loud they are, I don't think you can say that.

:p

If I was able to sing well enough to perform, I'd probably breathe that way... quick, easy, done, no holding your breath and playing piano at the same time.

That's exactly what I was thinking. :LOL:

I was listening to New Born while waiting for the directors to say what part in the play I had recieved, when someone asked me what song I was listening to. I played them a bit of their faster bit in that song, they pulled back after 5 seconds, and just said "They suck!"

It took all I could not to slap them. :noey:

I was listening to New Born while waiting for the directors to say what part in the play I had recieved, when someone asked me what song I was listening to. I played them a bit of their faster bit in that song, they pulled back after 5 seconds, and just said "They suck!"

That same thing happened to me with my parents. I was pissing around on the piano and just started playing the Newborn intro, my mom comes into the room and is like "Wow, Steph that sounds great! Let me guess, it's a Muse song isn't it...." I say yes, and she wants to listen to the recorded version so I play it and she's like "hmmm, not a huge fan of his voice..." then when it gets to the rock parts she's like "OKAY thank you that's enough!"

facemom:facepalm:

you should've slap them... i spanked my mate for saying that he didnt liked muse cause he didnt understand what matt was singing with a hat in a middle of a book store:noey:

• 3 months later...
lemme think hmmmm

+44

3 Doors Down,

30 Seconds to Mars,

AFI,

Alkaline Trio,

The Almost,

Amber Pacific,

Angels & Airwaves,

Anti-Flag,

Armor For Sleep,

The Ataris,

Atreyu,

Augustana,

A7X,

Bad Religion,

Bayside,

Blindside,

Blink 182,

Bloc Party,

Blue October,

Bloodhound Gang,

Bowling For Soup,

Bullet For My Valentine,

Catch 22,

Endwell,

Daughtry,

Dashboard Confessional,

The Fray,

FATA,

From First To Last,

Goot,

Green Day,

Hawthorne Heights,.... and such...i got these from his myspace

wow. there's the main reason to feel pity and deep sorrow for this poor, lost child. :( poor unfortunate soul.

[green day was my first intro to real music though. i still like them. (: ]

main one from my family is actually because "they're atheist." :noey:

just because knights of cydonia says "i'll show you how god falls asleep on the job."

they don't even really label themselves atheist but some people just won't listen.

and of course, the epic one: "they're just a mainstream version of radiohead." i don't even have a reaction to that anymore. some people's brains just weren't meant for logic.

and my dad says they scare the crap out of them. he gets kinda fidgety and makes this uncomfortable face and goes on about how depressing they are until i turn it off. :indiff:

i actually usually get positive reactions out of people though...which i don't like. because it's mostly people looking for the next thing they can use to call themselves unique for attention. :mad:

i actually consider you guys rather lucky. someone criticising muse is very rare for me and i wish it would happen more often. people around these parts would just ruin it if they listened some more.

The two most recent weird reasons why some friends don't like muse:

1. "because you like them so much!" :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

2. "oh my god kylee, this is so screamo"...big fucking fail.

this adhd kid says that about me all the time

and others are like ''muse? say arent they from twilight?"

and i reply "NO YOU FUCKING IDIOTS!! GO HOME AND BURN ALL OF YOUR TWILGHT POSSESTIONS! :wtf:"

and they say ". . . muse is weird. have you even heard them before?"

ddddiiiie!

Archived