I should go back to Twitter then!! :eek:

Nah, just kidding.. I feel ashamed tweeting the people I admire :noey: They don't need another person pondering words at them ;)

I have twitter too and the only reason that I created an account was following Muse but I agree.Sometimes I see a photo of them that I want so bad to comment on but I feel so embarrased to do it.:noey:

What did the muser call his children?

Matt, Belle and Amy

WIN!:LOL:

I have twitter too and the only reason that I created an account was following Muse but I agree.Sometimes I see a photo of them that I want so bad to comment on but I feel so embarrased to do it.:noey:

YEAH!! :eek:

And if I do tweet someone/comment on a picture, I read what I typed over and over making sure not to make that mistake that Matt did: *whose :chuckle:

His hair.:eek:

It's so fluffy I'm gonna die.

:chuckle: reminded me of Stitch :) ("I'm cute, and FLUFFY!")

Meh, I know no one will reply, but I sometimes do anyway. When I say reply, I mean one related to the topic at hand.

YEAH!! :eek:

And if I do tweet someone/comment on a picture, I read what I typed over and over making sure not to make that mistake that Matt did: *whose :chuckle:

Yea I'm a bit guilty for that I'll admit :p Although his correction was kinda funny

This just popped up on my tumblr.

I am in tears.

tumblr_lnoa4ekaLY1qdhnv6.jpg

http://aigroe.tumblr.com/ Source

My reaction:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

I laughed way too much at that :$

:LOL:

Archived