:wtf: wtf?:LOL:

They are so cute:happy: But I think Matt would better like a red dress:p

Well, I think Matt actually pulls off this purple! But, I agree, I'm sure he would prefer red :$:chuckle:

But Matt doesn't wear purple, does he?

:p

Well, if you went back a few pages on the Muse Dreams thread, you'd see that all musers on that thread were urgently on a quest to find a picture of Matt wearing purple.. :chuckle:

I loved that Purple Shirt Era. The thing is, I don't think Matt realises how good he looks in purple!

He should.. wear it more often :happy:

Found this on google.

I'm sure it's been used before, but i had to use it again :LOL:

tumblr_lequ3zC00O1qcys8co1_500_thumb.jpg?1294583901

:LOL: :LOL: its his face that makes it funny!

:LOL::LOL: That's great

i couldnt help but notice your signature... the evolution of matt bellamy? yeah, i love it :LOL:

Well, if you went back a few pages on the Muse Dreams thread, you'd see that all musers on that thread were urgently on a quest to find a picture of Matt wearing purple.. :chuckle:

I loved that Purple Shirt Era. The thing is, I don't think Matt realises how good he looks in purple!

He should.. wear it more often :happy:

I know, I was there. That was the point of this post :rolleyes:

:chuckle:

My friend made a picture for me...

2443d331-c10d-4dee-ac42-3974b9abeabe.jpg

what in the name of zetas???!!! :LOL::LOL: reminds me of nanageddon (from the mighty boosh) a bit! :stunned: lol (matt will have to be like vince and howard and use the goth juice xD)

p.s.- this is all meaningless and incredibly confusing if u dont watch the boosh (which i think you shld LOL) xD

you'd better believe it! I have exams that I have to, but wont necessarily revise for. So for now, I will dignify this post with a really quick photoshop.

tumblr_lncy4e34Ml1qdrn6oo1_400.jpg

BEHOLD!! THE MIGHTY NYANMATT!!!

:eek:

that might just be the most amazing thing in the universe.

oh and i found this whilst browing my folders :LOL: :

newborn.png

Archived